FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Brandon Boeke of Priceless Pythons? (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119143)

Shadera 10-12-2008 10:14 PM

Brandon Boeke of Priceless Pythons?

Has anyone done business with this gentleman? I found some old posts from last year and folks who didn't stick around, but am hoping to hear from some of the regulars.

I'm interested in purchasing one of his calicos.

Thanks!

bznj 10-12-2008 10:53 PM

Brandon could teach many a few things about customer service. I have bought a few animals from him already and will have two more from him very shortly. Hell he was out of town at a wedding and still took the time to call me back, very few would do that. As for the animals the quality will speak for itself, but I can say I will be buying more from him.

Hope this helps.

NoahC. 10-12-2008 11:24 PM

I have also bought a few animals from Brandon. The animals were great and great customer service for sure. Would not even think twice about buying from him again.

Noah Criswell

Tim Cole 10-12-2008 11:51 PM

I've never bought from him but have known him for over 6 years. I would not hesitate to buy from him.

Lynn 10-14-2008 07:53 PM

I have not gotten anything from him either but too have done show with him.. He always has great looking animals..

doug-ferrin 10-15-2008 06:50 PM

Brandon has sent me nice snakes

I have purchased several ball pythons from Brandon, and all arrived in good shape, and all were great-looking.

Brandon has provided good husbandry advice whenever I asked.

Shadera 10-15-2008 07:10 PM

Excellent. Thanks for the replies, it's much appreciated.

xanaxez 10-15-2008 08:12 PM

ive read alot of the threads about this guy and seems to me that he is one awesone guy to deal with so my question is this, does anyone have a website addy or something that i can see what he has available?

bznj 10-16-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanaxez (Post 638382)
ive read alot of the threads about this guy and seems to me that he is one awesone guy to deal with so my question is this, does anyone have a website addy or something that i can see what he has available?

He doesn't have a web site. He will tell you his business is mostly repeat customers or word of mouth. Very few breeders can do that. He will gladly go through what he has for sale and send pics to you. Here's his contact info for you:

Brandon Boeke
(512)799-1745
info@pricelesspythons.com

Dave26 10-18-2008 01:14 PM

I bought a group of ball pythons from Brandon, his customer service was good. I have an adult pair of fires, an adult female het pied and some poss het pied females. I have 2 problems with the transaction. 1) After receiving the snakes from him I inquired about some adult female normals he had. He said he would get back to me but never did. 2) I never got any paperwork for the adult het pied female, which he said I would get. I actually never got any paperwork for the animals(receipt) The snake I got from him are great and all should be breeding soon.