FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lonely Hearts Club Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Looking for a girl, lets see what happens!! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250866)

Dbz4246 06-11-2011 06:18 PM

Looking for a girl, lets see what happens!!

Whoa :eek: I had no idea this forum was even here! lol

Well since I am here, here is my personal ad! :thumbsup:

I am 20 years old and looking for a girl who is wanting a relationship, and I am not talking about friendship here. I do not smoke, rarely drink, and no drugs whatsoever. I dont care if you drink, but the other two are a big :NoNo:
(may be lenient with the smoking)

My Occupation: I am a Student!! I am going to college for Radiology. And I also work with children at a hospital.

My Hobbies: I am a metalhead, love to go out, im a gamer (in spare time), and I like to pencil sketch from time to time. Oh yea, Im also a snake guy! (this is a reptile website... this little tidbit of info is a must :)) I own several Ball pythons, a blood python, some bull snakes, and a rainbow boa.

What I am looking for: I am looking for someone who actually wants a relationship. I refuse to cheat, so you must be the same way. I was raised better than that. I really enjoy being close, you know, putting my arm around you and holding your hand or whatnot. Seriously, it doesnt take much to make me happy: rent a movie, sit together on the couch, and I am on top of the world.

Leave a message below, or PM if your interested. Got a question? Just ask ;)

Lucille 06-12-2011 12:52 PM

I hope you find someone to make you happy. Seriously, Fauna women are smart, sassy and love reptiles, the cream of the crop. Check out the 'What do you look like' thread to see some of them.

Dbz4246 06-12-2011 01:47 PM

Thank you Lucille, I have noticed that as well. Actually, I just realized that I didnt put up a pic, I will get on that as soon as I can! :D

redhood23 06-24-2011 08:16 PM

Jesse I know a girl who would be perfect for you. She works as a EMT in waco. I didnt know you were going to school for x-ray. that is what I do. I am also a teacher. If you need any help let me know.

Dbz4246 06-25-2011 10:11 AM

Hey Brett, its like we run into each other everywhere now lol. I just sent you a pm.

Dbz4246 07-30-2011 12:28 AM

I almost forgot I posted this lol. Anyway just as an update, I am now in a relationship :thumbsup:
So far everything is going great! :D

Dbz4246 06-12-2012 11:31 PM

Just as an update, we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary this coming weekend. I have a few things planned if all goes well. And wouldnt you know it, there is also a reptile show in my area this weekend as well! Looks like im gonna be busy :thumbsup: