FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   irishanaconda aka Shane Weakley (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134159)

chongorojo 05-22-2009 07:16 PM

irishanaconda aka Shane Weakley

Shane sold me a great pair of love line okatees. Even though the female ended up being gravid and decided to start laying just as he was pulling them out for me It didn't bother me (he was un aware she was gravid) he was straight forward and even split the clutch with me! since that was not in the deal originally I would have to say you can't find a better guy to deal with as he was very pleasant to deal with and a great guy to talk with as she was laying her eggs!!

Big A+

Brian Hettinger
480 Pythons
480-406-1072

irishanaconda 05-26-2009 01:10 PM

thanks!!!

yea kinda funny about the eggs... well on a good note i candled them and all are fertile!! hope urs are doing good too man.

AcePythons 03-02-2010 12:40 AM

I just bought two snakes from Shane almost a month ago and both are growing, eating like little piggies and just beautiful (even better than the pictures!)!! Shane has been SO helpful and I could not have asked for someone better to deal with! I would recommend him a million times over!

BPelizabeth 03-02-2010 10:21 AM

Irish

Never bought anything from him....YET...but have talked to him quite a bit. !:yesnod:

BPelizabeth 03-02-2010 10:22 AM

Irish

For some reason it cut off the rest of my post....anyways....he is a great guy and always willing to help. Can't wait till I get to buy one of your lessers.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ....someday ..........when there is not a waiting list. lol

irishanaconda 03-02-2010 02:01 PM

aww thank you both!!

JCCS 09-19-2012 04:16 PM

Just completed a deal with Shane and I couldn't be happier. It's very apparent how much he cares for his animals. Also did a great job of packing and shipping on a fairly complicated ship from higher temps to lower temps here in NC. This was the one of the more pleasant transactions I've had in a while!

Chris Canada-Smith

irishanaconda 09-19-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCCS (Post 1515737)
Just completed a deal with Shane and I couldn't be happier. It's very apparent how much he cares for his animals. Also did a great job of packing and shipping on a fairly complicated ship from higher temps to lower temps here in NC. This was the one of the more pleasant transactions I've had in a while!

Chris Canada-Smith

Thanks chris, im just glad everything went well! I cant wait to see what ur plans are with it!

AZmorphedballs 08-31-2013 11:22 PM

Just wanted to add to Shane's good guy thread!
We have done a couple deals with Shane both buying a couple BP's from him and selling him feeders a few times.
He has always been a great guy to do business with and has some very good looking animals!

Curt Vratil
C&H Exotic Morphs

Badgemash 09-26-2013 10:38 PM

Did my first ever trade with Shane, and just wanted to add how happy I am! Shane produces top-quality animals AND has been awesome answering all of the questions I've had afterward as well. Thank you!