FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

Focal 02-08-2012 07:44 AM

Please let us know if the money order does or does not show. I am interested in knowing.

Draco11 02-08-2012 07:53 AM

I did hear from him and he wanted to cancel the moneyorder, since PP disabled their hold on the payment. Or, he said for me to cancel the PP and cash the money order, But the case is still classified as open. So taking a tip from someone else, Also not trusting him for that matter. I will hold onto money order If I recieve it, till the case is offically closed on PP. I also e-mailed PP and asked since the case is still open if they might decide to put it on hold again.
Haven't heard from PP but just wanna be safe. So this will be continued on how things turn out

Also Steven did have the curtisy to tell me that the Dragon arrived and is doing fine. (Bobing his head a lot) lol. whish dragon was telling him off but thats just him lol:yesnod:

Draco11 02-08-2012 07:55 AM

Sorry for the mistakes on spelling, Just he really did get my blood boiling for doing all of this

Draco11 02-08-2012 03:38 PM

Ok, this is going a bit off topic but, everytime I've spoken to Steven, he tells me that the dragon hasnt eaten yet. He recieved him on the 7th (the Dragon has only been not even 2 days with him). I keep telling him it may take awhile for him to acclimate to his new enviornment."to try his fav. supers". Also what the temps are on both sides, and to look up bearded dragon care online. he keeps saying (oh, well I like the little guy).

when he was talking and saying that he was interested in him, He said that he had, had bearded dragons before. Yet he kept asking basic care for beardeds. (this is where I began to get a gut feeling I should have listened to).

IMO I think he lier and has never had one, but if he keeps this up and wants refund. I better have him shipped to me in the same condition I sent him before anything, otherwise no refund.

I'd like others opinion on this maybe topic

Haven't gotten the money order yet but the mail hasn"t come yet

Focal 02-08-2012 03:47 PM

I'm not saying this is the case, but I have seen people with similar track records use eating, incorrect sex, and other items falsely to try and recoup some money back. If you don't receive that money order than I would give no quarter.

barbie 02-08-2012 04:03 PM

He even used a different name with me, but he was quickly found out!! Always do your home work thats my lesson. And the rating system hear works very well i realy on it:) Good luck and i hope it all works out

Draco11 02-08-2012 04:05 PM

Sorry, Forgot to mention that PP said that the case was resolved, and I did get the money sent from his moms account. PP reversed the hold.

Now that you say that though, he did ask quite a few times "how long do you think the dragon will get to 500g?"

Weird wouldn't you think?, dragon is currently around 440

barbie 02-08-2012 04:06 PM

I would cash the money order right away and if paypal goes through just refund the paypal money! That money order may be your only chance to get payed if he is telling the truth:(

Draco11 02-08-2012 04:07 PM

Yes,...... Don't think I'm not regreting puting the dragon in his hands

Draco11 02-08-2012 04:09 PM

Oh I'm holding on to the money order till the PP money goes in my bank so if he cancels again. It won't really matter...that is IF he sent it