FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

Draco11 02-10-2012 02:02 PM

I just sugested to soak him, then let him warm up. and just put some supers in front of him the movement of the worms should hopefully intice him to grab em

Draco11 02-10-2012 02:09 PM

Also sugested to take him to the vet to check him out,...
When I sent him he was healthy and eating, but i do know that it takes time for ajustment, and that stress can make coccidia overload in their system, so I sugested to take a poop sample to

mikepanzarella 02-10-2012 02:27 PM

i would hope he has done a fecal and soaked him already those are like basics with new dragons i wouldnt think to much into it you offered the return you have extended this guy everything you can its up to him now maybe dragons shouldnt be in his pet/breeding plans
fecals are like $10-$20 to get done and soaking them takes 15 mins
lol i shouldnt talk i havnt gotten a fecal done on the newest dragon i got (i didnt buy her she was a rescue even more of a reason to get it done)
but shes not part of my dragons ill be giving her away once i feel she can leave quarantine

Draco11 02-10-2012 07:00 PM

Beautifuldragons.com sells albon to reid coccidia and also panacure to rid worms they send instructions of dosing, and once I save up some I'm gonna buy a micrascpoe from them to do my own fecals (I'm a veterinary tech). it helps.

Well talked to him again and he does want to keep him but he was only using a 75w bulb in a 60 gal. breeder. NO Wonder.

Even though he didn't do his homework at least he want's to do right.
I'm not defending him by any means. But he also said everytime he put his hands in cage he would gape at him. and always basked, no wonder on a 75w bulb. So I'm giving him some tips and to take him to a vet on Mon. w/ a poop sample

Draco11 02-10-2012 07:10 PM

Well he switched to 100w bulb and recomended a ceramic bulb to add more heat and give him warmth at night. Then Steven said Dragon ran over to greens and started eating. something so simple but important

Draco11 02-11-2012 06:52 AM

Lighiing was the problem! he had a 75w bulb on a 40gal tank. As soon as he put a 100w in he ran and ate some greens. But He was only using a mini dome. So I recomended the bigger size domes and a ceramic bulb for a bit of heat at night. Hopefully once he's got his lighting in order, the dragon will be fine and if your reading this Steven "give him a name". if you cant think of one I named him Lancealot or Lance. I't gives him more of an identity than just calling him little guy, which he's not so little at around 440g

Bill T 02-11-2012 08:12 AM

Did you receive your money.

Draco11 02-11-2012 10:55 AM

Got the money from PP, but never recieved a money order. Not sruprised much either. Also spena a good couple hours lelling him what size bulbs to get for his cage. He finally agreed to send me pics of his cage, which is how I found out his problem, for the sake of the dragon. But he has been reading this thread, and hope he has learned something from it.

So all in all I did get paid from PP and I don't think he'll cancel it again on his CC, or for that matter his mom.

Draco11 02-11-2012 11:04 AM

So all in all I did get paid from PP and I don't think he'll cancel it again on his CC, or for that matter his mom.[/quote]

Meant so say or his mom, won't cancel payment on her CC.

BaltimoreBees 02-11-2012 01:07 PM

Glad you got your money and it sounds like he is at least trying to take care of the dragon.