FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

Draco11 02-11-2012 01:29 PM

Yes, I coverd all bases in correct lighting, And the feeding schedual he was on before, after seeing pics. of him in his cage,
(he looked so stressed, and scared) Also recomended The bearded Dragon manual to him.
Also Yes, I'm glad I got paid.

Susan S. 02-12-2012 10:28 AM

Is this your Beardie Sonia?

1 Attachment(s)
Steven posted some ads on Craiglist last evening. He's not selling the animal, just some dry goods. But nice picture of the Beardie.

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

Draco11 02-12-2012 11:34 AM

Yup thats the beardie I sold him

Draco11 02-12-2012 11:45 AM

Yes And the beardie is doing better now after a lenghty conversation on lighting for them....Wish I never sent him and caught him for what Steven is a crook. But all I can do now is whish him well and that Steven keeps up on his care.

Draco11 02-12-2012 05:46 PM

A heads up for everyone wanting to know If I recieved payment. Looks like the dispute/claim is still open, and mother or steven tried to put a dispute on their credit card, But with PP security and by sending them the tracking # I will still recieve my money.
Also Steven is still bugging me about lighting/temps. and feeding though he said he got a vet appt. made for wed. for the dragon.
I've done more than my part, for what he did. So the responsibility of the Dragon is now on him.

reptilebaby 02-12-2012 05:59 PM

I feel for that dragon. I had almost contacted you about him...Thought he was beautiful!

Draco11 02-12-2012 06:07 PM

:iagree: Also had a great personallity, Would bob his head like he owned the world. LOL
My heart goes out for him also

BaltimoreBees 02-12-2012 06:41 PM

I dont get why, if it was honest, they would be disputing it after the second payment instead of the first..

Draco11 02-12-2012 06:50 PM

Probably the mother put a dispute on her CC. I'm not sure if she has the funds. Which is probably why she did it,

The way Steven talks though, it's like he has unlimited funds, even asked me how much a 7 in dragon would go for (forget the genetics of it).
And why would he have other dragons, well from what he said they were still small and probably not getting the proper lighting. I'm thinking he just buy's them, and until their big enough will sell them. But in the case of my male he's prob. thinking of breeding

reptilebaby 02-12-2012 07:12 PM

He sounds like he was a pretty great one. :( TOO good for Steven. I'm sorry that he got him, instead of someone who has more knowledge.

I got interested in beardies cause I heard they liked being held and getting attention.

Pretty sad that he would act as if he has unlimited money...It's pretty sad if his mom taught him it's ok to try and get money back when there's nothing wrong with the animal. :(