FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nick Raph (AKA Nicholas Eugene Bitthel) AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=630838)

BrightsideHerpetoculture 08-21-2017 12:36 PM

Nick Raph (AKA Nicholas Eugene Bitthel) AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

I want to put a disclaimer out for all of our customers and the chameleon community in general. Be on the lookout for a guy named Nick Raph (told you I'd find you). Formerly Nicholas Eugene Bithell. He married his boyfriend, Zach Raph, and now assumed his last name. He is from Minneapolis. Awhile back I "purchased" a chameleon from him and never received a chameleon, nor heard from him again. He is now on FaunaClassifieds.com under the moniker "Raphmpls". DO NOT do business with this low life or give him business. Be is a proven scammer. Hope this helps someone else!!!
-COME OUT INTO THE LIGHT, YOU COCKROACH!

SiXandSeven8ths 08-21-2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brightside Chameleons (Post 2023273)
proven scammer.

So, where's the proof then?

BrightsideHerpetoculture 08-21-2017 03:10 PM

I've spent enough time on this B.S., my man.
Feel free to buy from him, if you'd like.

Lucille 08-21-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brightside Chameleons (Post 2023326)

You know, if someone started a bad guy thread about you on here, we would ask them for proof as well. People post bad guy threads for all sorts of reasons, and sometimes it turns out that the bad guy, isn't.

Lucille 08-21-2017 03:21 PM

I sent him a notice of this thread but while I was doing so, I saw an exchange between the two of you where he claims to have sent you a refund via Paypal on May 22. It should be easy enough for him to take a screen shot if there was a refund, and post it here.

JColt 08-21-2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brightside Chameleons (Post 2023326)

:face_palm_02: Time and time again I see these kind of post's. Doing this can damage your rep also. Think about it. Why would I want to deal with someone who may attack me with no proof next?

Northernchameleon 08-21-2017 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I won't honestly engage with someone who has used like this guy had towards me. I unfortunately, and this is not an excuse rather an explanation, ran into an extremely tough situation in my personal life and could not fulfill orders for two separate people. Either way, it took a bit but both were refunded. Here is the screenshot of the refund to Jeremy. This is the last I'll follow up on any of this as I no longer sell chameleons at least not in the volume I was. Thanks for the heads up to the thread.

Northernchameleon 08-21-2017 03:43 PM

Also, if anyone needs to reach me, Nicholas Raph, please use this username as the contact. The admin assisted me in getting back into this one after I forgot the log in info.

JColt 08-21-2017 04:30 PM

He's showing a refund in May of this year Jeremy. Why the bad guy post 3 months later?

Robert Walker 08-21-2017 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JColt (Post 2023353)
Why the bad guy post 3 months later?

If anyone is to blame for this BOI being posted, it is myself.

I am the one who encouraged Jeremy to make a BOI report if this issue had not been resolved.
I also am the one who notified Nicholas of this thread, and am helping him correct his user accounts.
If this issue has been resolved, then great for both parties, but as it stands right now there is clearly two opposing versions as to what actually transpired.