FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Geckos Discussion Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   I'm a new member! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41314)

valentina 06-09-2004 04:33 PM

I'm a new member!

I'm a new member!!
Hi everyone, My name is Valentina I will be here joining this group. I bought a pair of levis levis and I need to learn a lot about them...

Thank you everyone....

Valen
:)

Vince 06-09-2004 08:11 PM

congrats on your new geckos!! you came to the right place , there are alot of knobtail breeders here. maybe you should start a new subject to draw more attention to your questions on knobtails. take care and Good luck!!

tundrageckos 06-10-2004 09:40 AM

Welcome

Hey Valentina,

Welcome to this fascinating world, the world of the geckos. I am sure you are going to have lots of fun around here.

MargNY 12-10-2013 05:36 PM

Greetings everyone,

I'm Margherita and new member. If I may I have a question I would like to put out there for your feedback.

radera5 12-10-2013 05:48 PM

Welcome! Be sure to check out the "BOI" if ever considering a purchase. It's a great tool to help you look up potential sellers. It could save you a huge headache in the long run. Good luck and have fun!

skinykano25 03-10-2015 01:50 AM

new member in San Antonio

Hello everybody. Still figuring out the posting as I have just started this. Been keeping reptiles about 20 years outside of my military time. Have a diverse collection of various herps. The crown jewels of my collection being 1male tiger rat snake, a pair of amazon tree boas, and 2 mongo size Tokays I've had for about 3 years. Always looking for new information. Looking forward to breeding every species I keep although I've only had success with turtles so far. Started keeping snakes again now that my apartments don't care if I do. Anyway nice to meet y'all. Quick list: snapping turtle, musk, African side neck, amazon tree boa, rainbow boa, tiger rat snake, flying white lined tokay and green eyed gecko, tiger salamander, Cuban tree frogs, marine and gulf coast toads, Texas brown tarantulas. 15 species total.

talau 06-24-2015 12:51 AM

I'm a new member

it's nice to be here and to learn more about reptiles and be a responsible owner in the making and that's more important to me or nothing at all. the more I know the better off I'm with the do's and don't with ownership of a living animal in the right way and be ok with my choice of reptile i choose.

BeyondBoas 09-14-2016 01:13 PM

NEW MEMBER!

Whats up Guys! My name is Jason and I love boas! :2gunsfiri Just here to see whats out there :)

rossey302 03-09-2018 07:20 PM

my name is Michael I'm new here and looking for anything that can help me learn more about my gecko and bearded dragon

rossey302 03-09-2018 07:23 PM

Anyone know about dwarf purple Isopods... I bought some from neherpsupplys.. And when I received them dumped culture into my tank and can't find anything could 40 degree weather during shipping could have killed them anyone else know