FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

Draco11 02-07-2012 01:03 PM

yes, He did, he bought my 1yr old citrus/white hypo male

BaltimoreBees 02-07-2012 01:22 PM

I guess if the mother's in on it, the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. I *really* hope you get you're money back and that the dragon will actually have a good home. That's really disturbing that people are willing to scam for something that is living when it requires money for upkeep. If you have to scam to get the animal in the first place then how would you plan to take care of it? I hope everything works out!!
On another note, hopefully when they pull up tracking info they will see the delivery address is the same address registered to PP, assuming he didn't use a fake address for PP, but the bank has a registered address, I'm hope *something* will match up- if PP goes through a thorough investigation, despite the fact he signed a fake name. He had to have used a real bank account which I'm sure requires all types of ID. Something should give him away to them and hopefully they will ban him. Thanks!

Draco11 02-07-2012 01:27 PM

Yes the Address on PP and the one I deliverd to were the same. So that sould go my way for PP. (I hope). And your absolutely right about careing for the dragon. I do really hope he is ok. and dosn't wind up, well you can guess what I mean.

Draco11 02-07-2012 02:10 PM

Recived a call from Steven Miller and said he was on his way to get and send the overnight money order. Did hear back and the dragon is safe. So that's a plus. I'll see if he keeps his word on moneyorder, for payment of the Dragon

Matt2979 02-07-2012 03:47 PM

Has Paypal already decided in his favor? I thought it was still in limbo. If PP has not yet made a decision, that seems really strange that Steven would purchase a money order before getting his money back yet.

Draco11 02-07-2012 03:55 PM

PP hasn't made a decisoin yet, and is still "in limbo", I actually requested it and he agreed and if that proves true to be sent then the situation with PP will be resolved. As long as he pays for the dragon is what matters. (well not all) The actual dragon does, and I feel stupid for sending him (the dragon)

Draco11 02-07-2012 04:28 PM

Looks like PP did work in my way. PP says that his mother who's PP acount was used. She didn't approve of him using her account. which what PP said that Steven Miller was "unauthorized" so held payment was completed on my behalf. I texted Steven saying so, no answer from him and he prob had no intention of sending a money order. But that will never be known. At least PP held the problem correctly.
As for other sellers *Beware of bpman850 and don't do business with him*

Draco11 02-07-2012 04:47 PM

*update*

Lookes like PP still has the case open on his end and are investigateing*
Proof of shipment and tracking # matched to his address. He say's he did send a money order so If recieved, will be sent back. All in all, I did get the money but wouldn't trust him again. My hope is that the dragon will be properly cared for.

Bill T 02-07-2012 05:01 PM

If you do get a money order don't send it back till paypal is done investigating.

Draco11 02-07-2012 05:06 PM

Thanks for the info. He knows about this thread and wanted me to defend him. bah...he can defend himself!