FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4084)

Bringerofdoom 11-14-2004 02:20 PM

Re: tell me about it.....

Quote:

Originally posted by oreganus
Jeremy never paid shipping at all and like I said, I would be more than happy to buy the snake back, but I am not going to blindly send $800 to him without any precautions on my part. It seems very strange to me that he can take all the time to post all these lies(and twisted truths), but he could not do a simple thing like take two seconds to snap a current pic of the snake and have it done and over with. I hope everyone can see why I am only accepting the snake Delta COD now. If he wants to get the snake taken care of like he is trying to convince everyone on here, why not take the snake to Delta and get it done and over with? He has to go to delta and ship it anyways, so what is the problem, he gets his money and I get the snake.
Kevin Smith

so you admit to sending the snake ups?

Katalyst 11-14-2004 03:46 PM

Isn't Kevin Smith also an infamous venomoid butcher? I'd stay far far away.

oreganus 11-14-2004 03:51 PM

this isn't a venomoid debate.....

This is about the problems Jeremy is having. I am registered with delta and I use delta. That is not the point, the point is that Jeremy supposedly is so upset about this king deal, but yet he refuses to make any effort to rectify the situation. Infact, he actually is doing more and more to keep from making the situation right, because he used his time to slander me on here instead of using the time to take the snake to delta and send it COD. I guess I must be slow, but I don't understand his logic. If someone was giving me $800 and all I had to do was show a current picture, I would have had a picture to them within minutes of the request, but hey, that is just my logic.
Kevin Smith

Bringerofdoom 11-14-2004 05:04 PM

that still didnt answer this question.

did you or did you not ship a venemoid via ups?

Bringerofdoom 11-14-2004 05:31 PM

wow that was a alot of reading........

kevin, i took the time out to read some of your other threads against you.

you are a venemoid hack. you dance around other issues, just so you dont want to deal with them. about how you do here.......

not to mention your sick self wants to talk about your family at risk??? do you think of peoples family and friends you risk at ups handling your venemoid hacks????? think about some kids mom or dad dying all because one of your hacks escapes and bites them...

you didnt like one thread so much you threatened to sue fauna over it, if the didnt delete the entire thread.. obviously these threads must shed some truth on you or you wouldnt act like a kid on here.

oreganus 11-14-2004 07:04 PM

Once again...

this isn't about venomoids and your opinion I could really give a S**t less about. You were never involved in the deal between Jeremy and I, so shut up, sit back and read quietly as the two people involved hash this out. That is the way the board should be, it should only be the ones that have personal experience posting, since they are the ones that can say one way or the other as it pertains to the good or bad post. But the problem is that there are a bunch of little nosey bodies with nothing better to do but start crap on the BOI, instead of taking their crap little opinions and gossip to the forums where it belongs. I have seen alot of good people get smeared on this board, just because some fauna groupie decides to chime in when it has nothing to do with them. If you go through the posts on here, you will see the same idiots on thread after thread starting crap with everyone they can. As for the venomoid thing, that is amazing that you can be a thief, liar, and everything else, but if the person you rip off sells or owns venomoids, then it is all okay.
Kevin Smith

Wilomn 11-14-2004 07:15 PM

kevin, did you or did you not ship that king cobra by UPS?

Please post the dash record if you did not.

Not to tough is it? Surely you have one. Don't you?

Bringerofdoom 11-14-2004 07:18 PM

Re: Once again...

Quote:

Originally posted by oreganus
this isn't about venomoids and your opinion I could really give a S**t less about. You were never involved in the deal between Jeremy and I, so shut up, sit back and read quietly as the two people involved hash this out. That is the way the board should be, it should only be the ones that have personal experience posting, since they are the ones that can say one way or the other as it pertains to the good or bad post. But the problem is that there are a bunch of little nosey bodies with nothing better to do but start crap on the BOI, instead of taking their crap little opinions and gossip to the forums where it belongs. I have seen alot of good people get smeared on this board, just because some fauna groupie decides to chime in when it has nothing to do with them. If you go through the posts on here, you will see the same idiots on thread after thread starting crap with everyone they can. As for the venomoid thing, that is amazing that you can be a thief, liar, and everything else, but if the person you rip off sells or owns venomoids, then it is all okay.
Kevin Smith

HOW are we being nosey when this is posted on the boi, we are entitled to voice our opinions. this is a public forum the last i thought.... whats next going to go blast the admins again to remove these threads, because you dont like the response you get???

you on the otherhand is nothing but a money grubbing scammer, who decides to risk people lives over sending snakes via ups. not to mention that the lowlives like you and others will ruin shipping lizards eventually for every other herp owner.

obviously you dont like the bad reputation you get from the boi. heck last year alone you racked up atleast 3/4 of your warning points for your asinine responses. im shure from this thread you will be repeating those warnings.

oreganus 11-14-2004 07:26 PM

Yes......

This is a public forum, but you are missing the point in your ramblings. This forum is for BUSINESS FEEDBACK BETWEEN THE BUYER AND SELLER, you are neither, you were never involved in the business this thread was about, and if you notice in your rantings, you are accusing me of doing something I didn't do instead of waiting for proof from the accuser. I don't have any emails from him anymore, I figured it was getting handled so I didn't worry about saving them. I do have the pictures he sent me which are both the same pic.
Kevin Smith

Suncoast Herpetological 11-14-2004 07:32 PM

Kevin

Did you or did you not ship him a "hot" via UPS?