FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=616989)

DavidBeard 04-23-2017 02:23 PM

Notice the date on that scaleless post....April 3rd. I left the group sometime last week I believe. My leaving the group had zero correlation to our disagreement about you, Jim. Again, your narcissism is showing.

Also, as someone already mentioned, posting pics with profanity in them is probably not the best idea.

Not sure the point you're trying to make here but I'm sure you will elaborate in a coherent manner.

DavidBeard 04-23-2017 02:30 PM

And for the record, I am a hobbyist. Not a breeder. Not a salesman. I don't vend at shows anymore, I rarely sell anything reptile related these days, and if I do, its local. I maintain a small collection of animals I enjoy. Whether or not someone wants to buy from me based on my posts here, on Facebook or anywhere else has literally zero affect on me whatsoever.

Oddly enough you still have not addressed the post made by David Reid and the conflict your story has with his in regards to your trade that went bad. I think that speaks loudly to your character and the manner in which you handle things when transactions go poorly.

squigypoo808 04-23-2017 02:39 PM

INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 THE NATIONAL INQUIRE!!!!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

squigypoo808 04-23-2017 02:41 PM

SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES BUT THIS IS TROLLING TO THE MAXIMUM WHO CARES WHAT HE OR HAS DONE IN THE PAST OR PRESENT MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GO ABOUT WITH YOUR LIFE!!!

Lucille 04-23-2017 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squigypoo808 (Post 1995257)
WHO CARES WHAT HE OR HAS DONE IN THE PAST OR PRESENT

Are you referring to this specific instance, or are you saying that no one should ever discuss Jim no matter what he does, whether it be positive or negative, or are you saying that no reptile transactions by anyone should be discussed whether good or bad?

DavidBeard 04-23-2017 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucille (Post 1995270)
Are you referring to this specific instance, or are you saying that no one should ever discuss Jim no matter what he does, whether it be positive or negative, or are you saying that no reptile transactions by anyone should be discussed whether good or bad?

Good questions.....what an odd thing to say on the BOI. Yeah, we should never inquire about someone's past because it never has any influence on the present or future. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

squigypoo808 04-23-2017 04:16 PM

nope not everyone is perfect and who are we to judge right?? stop coveting and let him be

Lucille 04-23-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squigypoo808 (Post 1995274)
nope not everyone is perfect and who are we to judge right?? stop coveting and let him be

Are you saying that there should be no sites such as the BOI to discuss transactions? That those with bad experiences, who might save others from the same, should not discuss their transactions?

Quote:

Originally Posted by squigypoo808 (Post 1995274)
stop coveting

Sounds like you are judging, aren't you against doing that?

DavidBeard 04-23-2017 04:40 PM

I'm not sure Mr. Reyes fully understands the purpose of this site or the context of this thread.

The ability to jump to conclusions that some have shown in this thread is astonishing to say the least.

Caledonia 04-23-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLenaRuth999s (Post 1994648)
How does any of this warrant a BOI thread? It doesn't meet the criteria...

There are no longer any rules (or integrity for that matter) in the BoI.

Welcome to the party.