FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rachel Wintjen - Geckos on the Beach - RachelRW GREAT GAL! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344462)

SirenSanJose 09-05-2012 01:48 PM

Rachel Wintjen - Geckos on the Beach - RachelRW GREAT GAL!

1 Attachment(s)
Just got my lovely little crested gecko in from Rachel, and I'm thrilled. Beautiful little animal, and Rachel's a fantastic breeder/seller who really cares about the well-being of her animals.

We had to hold shipping off several weeks after I got the gecko, due to the high summer temperatures, and she kept in touch with me the entire time, let me know how the animal was doing, when she'd have a good shipping window, etc. The really excellent communication was very appreciated.

I'd happily get animals again from Rachel any time. Thanks so much, I can't wait to see this cutie grow up!

Saille 10-03-2012 06:39 PM

Rachel W. purchased two geckos from me and she was a wonderful caring customer. She was incredibly easy to deal with, intelligent, asked all the right questions and clearly has a deep love and desire to provide well for all her animals. I would not hesitate to sell to or buy from Rachel, her ethics and care are above and beyond! I even get updates and pictures on how the geckos are doing, and it warms my heart to know they're so well loved and properly cared for. Definitely a Good Guy here! :)

Macderin 07-11-2013 07:13 PM

I purchased a gecko from Rachel W. back in May. He wasn't quite big enough to go to his forever home yet so she cared for him until he was over 3 grams. She was nice enough to meet up with me when she was in my area so u did not have to go through the hassle of having him shipped! She is super awesome and super knowledgable! Rachel has been nothing but helpful in answering questions and has amazing geckos! The little one I got from her is definitely one of my favorites due to his great personality! I would recommend her to everyone!!!!

Aethelred 07-11-2013 07:14 PM

Geckos on the Beach, aka Rachel Wintjen, has quality animals raised in the best of care. She is clearly very attached to each animal, and her greatest concern is for their health and safety. I am very pleased with my little Sequin! She is one of the most honest people I know.

RachelRW 07-11-2013 07:34 PM

Thank you everyone! I'm glad you're all happy with your purchases (and sales) and hope to do business again with you in the future! :-)
Give lots of love to my babies for me! <3

nvlove76 08-25-2013 10:19 PM

Amazing experience with Geckos On The Beach!

I got beautiful little crestie from Rachel and I more than pleased! I had to wait for shipping weather to warm up after the winter season and she communicated and kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. Shipping was a breeze and the gecko arrived safe and healthy! She even transferred all the geckos documents to me including hatch date, how long it incubated for and the genetic history of the parents! This was my first crestie and she answered every single question I had ( A LOT) and even provided me with links to care sheets from herself, and other well respected breeders. My crestie is growing like a weed and I couldn't be happier!!! Will definitely be buying from her again!!!