FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

Draco11 02-06-2012 09:25 PM

Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon*

I had a bearded dragon previously listed and payment was sent via paypal.
I sent the Dragon via Fedex. Opatty rebholz PP-001-654-913-123 Inquiry by PayPalnly to later have the payments held for review.

Temporary Hold
$100.00 USD 2/6/2012 Being Reviewed By PayPal 2/6/2012 View
patty rebholz PP-001-654-913-049 Inquiry by PayPal
Temporary Hold
$120.00 USD 2/6/2012 Being Reviewed By PayPal 2/6/2012 View

above cut and pasted from my PP.
Have many people had trouble with him. Him being the person I talked and did this transaction with was Steven Miller

RichsBallPythons 02-06-2012 09:30 PM

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=296441

If this is the person, then it should answer your questions. Hes a scammer and knows Paypal WIll side with him.

Why I always say use paypal you will get scammed sooner or later, And I had my fair share of buyers doing so, keeping snake and money.

Draco11 02-06-2012 09:42 PM

I Contacted Steven Miller over the phone, he say's he"ll send a money order overnight to me for the payment.
(Hope it works out),

Draco11 02-06-2012 09:45 PM

Scammers are always gonna be out there, And you never know who to trust.
May I ask which forms of payment you ask for Rich?

Draco11 02-06-2012 09:55 PM

Yes your like to the post is the same one. Also claimes he still has the snake w/ gold coin and smily face markings

RichsBallPythons 02-06-2012 09:57 PM

I only accept Cash in person, USPS Money Order and on expensive sales Wire Transfer into Bank.

I stopped using Paypal On anything over $50

Draco11 02-06-2012 10:00 PM

Thanks for the tip. And it is great way to avoid scammers. Really hope it works out, and he sends the money order

Zombie's Morphs 02-07-2012 05:59 AM

I agree with Rich, PayPal really isnt the way to go. I accept the same forms of payment he does and there are also smartphone apps that will allow you to process credit cards. Hope everything works out for you...

Matt2979 02-07-2012 06:34 AM

Sonia, if this is just a temporary hold while PP investigates, you should be able to show evidence of shipping with a tracking number. I would think that sending PP the e-mails between you and your buyer would help your case, too.

Hope this turns out in your favor, but I wouldn't allow it to go through with the hopes of receiving that money order. I'd certainly put up a good fight! Good luck!

lavy&purple retics 02-07-2012 07:49 AM

Smh steve scams yet another person....the guy never gives up on finding new people ...best of luck gettin pp situation under control and receive your payment..

Susan S. 02-07-2012 10:39 AM

See other thread on Steven Miller........

I'm surprised that no one mentioned the very lengthy thread on BPman850 titled "STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page)"
dated 1/31/12. It's in the BOI at about page 4-5 or so.

Patty Rebholtz is Steven's mother. I wonder if she knows about this??

If I was you, I would hold NO HOPE of receiving a money order, especially one mailed on overnight service!

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

Draco11 02-07-2012 12:01 PM

Delivery Date:Feb 7, 2012
View Details

__________________________________________________ ______________________________ This tracking update has been requested by: Company Name: Reptiles ExpressName: Sonia SchultzE-mail: Avianbrat@msn.com__________________________________________________ ______________________________ Our records indicate that the following shipment has been delivered: Purchase order number: Ord# 4718Ship (P/U) date: Feb 6, 2012Delivery date: Feb 7, 2012 9:41 AMSign for by: S.JAMISONDelivery location: Tallahassee Fl., FLDelivered to: ResidenceService type: FedEx Priority OvernightPackaging type: Your PackagingNumber of pieces: 1Weight: 3.00 lb.Special handling/Services: Direct Signature RequiredDeliver WeekdayResidential Delivery Tracking number: 793193978340 Shipper Information Recipient InformationSonia Schultz Steven MillerReptiles Express 10478 Valentine Rd. S.1830 Locke Ct Tallahassee Fl.Oakley FLCA USUS 3231794561

Tracking # and info that shows the Dragon has been Delivered, I told him to call me once He got the dragon! Also, Yes I gave the fedex tracking # to paypal for them to review the investigation. But that's it for collecting any mony over PP. Only moneyorders from now on

Draco11 02-07-2012 12:05 PM

Unfortunately I don't have E-mails to show proof. As he wanted to deal with it over the phone, (now known why):shootfoot. I just am repulsed by people like that and hope paypal works for my side since a tracking number was provided to them by me. But I might end up loosing the cash and dragon.
Which like it seems he has scammed a number of people.

Draco11 02-07-2012 12:10 PM

I almost talked to his mother Patti who Steven was claming they had their PP pasword stolen and someone has been makeing charges, the mother in the backround was arguing with Steven saying she couldn"t cancel it. I don't know if their in this together. But I wouldn"t trust them. And the package was signed for using different name

Susan S. 02-07-2012 12:10 PM

Bearded Dragon to Steven....

Did he call you to tell you he received the dragon?

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

Draco11 02-07-2012 12:14 PM

Nope, I'm really not surprised now to hear no answer that he got he dragon. I should have never sold the dragon to him cause he was asking basic bearded dragon care and shows he dosn't know much about them.
I'm mostly sad for the dragon and hope he lives

Draco11 02-07-2012 12:25 PM

Is their a way to get this steven Miller baned from this site? So he can stop doing this to inocent people?

Focal 02-07-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1417501)
Is their a way to get this steven Miller baned from this site? So he can stop doing this to inocent people?

No. Even someone who is banned can still scam innocent people, even on here.

My advice, research a seller (even buyer) before you go into a transaction. Read the BOI and learn the tricks, what to do, and not to do.

Lucille 02-07-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1417501)

No. Not for his business behavior. People can check the BOI and see and make a choice for themselves on whether they want to deal with him.

Susan S. 02-07-2012 12:58 PM

Did you advertise the dragon

here on Fauna? Did Steven buy it from you on Fauna classifieds?

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

Draco11 02-07-2012 01:03 PM

yes, He did, he bought my 1yr old citrus/white hypo male

BaltimoreBees 02-07-2012 01:22 PM

I guess if the mother's in on it, the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. I *really* hope you get you're money back and that the dragon will actually have a good home. That's really disturbing that people are willing to scam for something that is living when it requires money for upkeep. If you have to scam to get the animal in the first place then how would you plan to take care of it? I hope everything works out!!
On another note, hopefully when they pull up tracking info they will see the delivery address is the same address registered to PP, assuming he didn't use a fake address for PP, but the bank has a registered address, I'm hope *something* will match up- if PP goes through a thorough investigation, despite the fact he signed a fake name. He had to have used a real bank account which I'm sure requires all types of ID. Something should give him away to them and hopefully they will ban him. Thanks!

Draco11 02-07-2012 01:27 PM

Yes the Address on PP and the one I deliverd to were the same. So that sould go my way for PP. (I hope). And your absolutely right about careing for the dragon. I do really hope he is ok. and dosn't wind up, well you can guess what I mean.

Draco11 02-07-2012 02:10 PM

Recived a call from Steven Miller and said he was on his way to get and send the overnight money order. Did hear back and the dragon is safe. So that's a plus. I'll see if he keeps his word on moneyorder, for payment of the Dragon

Matt2979 02-07-2012 03:47 PM

Has Paypal already decided in his favor? I thought it was still in limbo. If PP has not yet made a decision, that seems really strange that Steven would purchase a money order before getting his money back yet.

Draco11 02-07-2012 03:55 PM

PP hasn't made a decisoin yet, and is still "in limbo", I actually requested it and he agreed and if that proves true to be sent then the situation with PP will be resolved. As long as he pays for the dragon is what matters. (well not all) The actual dragon does, and I feel stupid for sending him (the dragon)

Draco11 02-07-2012 04:28 PM

Looks like PP did work in my way. PP says that his mother who's PP acount was used. She didn't approve of him using her account. which what PP said that Steven Miller was "unauthorized" so held payment was completed on my behalf. I texted Steven saying so, no answer from him and he prob had no intention of sending a money order. But that will never be known. At least PP held the problem correctly.
As for other sellers *Beware of bpman850 and don't do business with him*

Draco11 02-07-2012 04:47 PM

*update*

Lookes like PP still has the case open on his end and are investigateing*
Proof of shipment and tracking # matched to his address. He say's he did send a money order so If recieved, will be sent back. All in all, I did get the money but wouldn't trust him again. My hope is that the dragon will be properly cared for.

Bill T 02-07-2012 05:01 PM

If you do get a money order don't send it back till paypal is done investigating.

Draco11 02-07-2012 05:06 PM

Thanks for the info. He knows about this thread and wanted me to defend him. bah...he can defend himself!

Focal 02-08-2012 07:44 AM

Please let us know if the money order does or does not show. I am interested in knowing.

Draco11 02-08-2012 07:53 AM

I did hear from him and he wanted to cancel the moneyorder, since PP disabled their hold on the payment. Or, he said for me to cancel the PP and cash the money order, But the case is still classified as open. So taking a tip from someone else, Also not trusting him for that matter. I will hold onto money order If I recieve it, till the case is offically closed on PP. I also e-mailed PP and asked since the case is still open if they might decide to put it on hold again.
Haven't heard from PP but just wanna be safe. So this will be continued on how things turn out

Also Steven did have the curtisy to tell me that the Dragon arrived and is doing fine. (Bobing his head a lot) lol. whish dragon was telling him off but thats just him lol:yesnod:

Draco11 02-08-2012 07:55 AM

Sorry for the mistakes on spelling, Just he really did get my blood boiling for doing all of this

Draco11 02-08-2012 03:38 PM

Ok, this is going a bit off topic but, everytime I've spoken to Steven, he tells me that the dragon hasnt eaten yet. He recieved him on the 7th (the Dragon has only been not even 2 days with him). I keep telling him it may take awhile for him to acclimate to his new enviornment."to try his fav. supers". Also what the temps are on both sides, and to look up bearded dragon care online. he keeps saying (oh, well I like the little guy).

when he was talking and saying that he was interested in him, He said that he had, had bearded dragons before. Yet he kept asking basic care for beardeds. (this is where I began to get a gut feeling I should have listened to).

IMO I think he lier and has never had one, but if he keeps this up and wants refund. I better have him shipped to me in the same condition I sent him before anything, otherwise no refund.

I'd like others opinion on this maybe topic

Haven't gotten the money order yet but the mail hasn"t come yet

Focal 02-08-2012 03:47 PM

I'm not saying this is the case, but I have seen people with similar track records use eating, incorrect sex, and other items falsely to try and recoup some money back. If you don't receive that money order than I would give no quarter.

barbie 02-08-2012 04:03 PM

He even used a different name with me, but he was quickly found out!! Always do your home work thats my lesson. And the rating system hear works very well i realy on it:) Good luck and i hope it all works out

Draco11 02-08-2012 04:05 PM

Sorry, Forgot to mention that PP said that the case was resolved, and I did get the money sent from his moms account. PP reversed the hold.

Now that you say that though, he did ask quite a few times "how long do you think the dragon will get to 500g?"

Weird wouldn't you think?, dragon is currently around 440

barbie 02-08-2012 04:06 PM

I would cash the money order right away and if paypal goes through just refund the paypal money! That money order may be your only chance to get payed if he is telling the truth:(

Draco11 02-08-2012 04:07 PM

Yes,...... Don't think I'm not regreting puting the dragon in his hands

Draco11 02-08-2012 04:09 PM

Oh I'm holding on to the money order till the PP money goes in my bank so if he cancels again. It won't really matter...that is IF he sent it