FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   scammers aqui4no (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668458)

roughryder194 09-11-2018 10:42 PM

scammers aqui4no

do not buy from aqui4no ordered ackie from them received abag of newspaper in a box bad business person and in deniel

elena 09-11-2018 11:18 PM

Can you provide emails, texts, photos or any other form of evidence?

roughryder194 09-11-2018 11:23 PM

I have an empty box of newspaper that I received today

bcr229 09-11-2018 11:27 PM

Any proof such as screen shots of text conversations or emails where you discussed the purchase?

How did you pay?

roughryder194 09-12-2018 05:04 AM

I have emails of my discussions with seller and I payed through paypal my credit card company is investigating

Robert Walker 09-12-2018 07:03 AM

I've posted a link to this thread on his Fauna profile, lets see if we can have him share his side.
aqui4no

elena 09-12-2018 02:10 PM

Paul, please share the emails. If you received any pics of the animal, post them so we can determine if they are stolen.

Dro B 09-13-2018 03:54 PM

I remember this exact same thing happening in the past year or so where the scammer sent empty boxes. What city/ state did it ship from?

Robert Walker 09-13-2018 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Before buying from someone, please check the BOI first. Then second, simply type the seller's name into Google. With little to no effort, Google returns the following. Even though this is from 2013, you are at least more informed on a seller before you decide to send them your money. Food for thought.

OMAHA, Neb. —
Two men face charges in multiple home burglaries in the metro.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office said between Dec. 13 and Dec. 18, deputies investigated three burglaries in which the back sliding-door windows were shattered, allowing thieves to enter the home.

Authorities said four flat-screen televisions were taken, along with other small electronic devices, such as tablets and laptops.
Investigators served a search warrant near 116th and Ida streets. Two flat-screen televisions were located. Hannibal Cofield, 27, was arrested and booked on possession of stolen property charges.

aqui4no 09-14-2018 05:23 PM

Wow this is so much trash! Good try on trying to sabotage me on ANYTHING. And please send over the all the emails in which was said. I never sent you an empty box, my Female Ackie was in there and I find it funny how all of a sudden it wasn’t in there when u received it. Also Robert Walker you might want to get your facts straight on that situation because clearly you was misinformed on that one. I never burglarized anyone’s home, the man I bought TVs from sold me stolen TVs and they thought I had something to do with that. But you can leave this on the form as my lawyer will kindly follow suit with you posting this also. But I have dealt with MANY people and sold a lot of animals and all of a sudden I’m scamming? Sounds like someone is trying to keep my lizard and get there money back in my eyes.