FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 02:10 PM

Sonia I think Christina was talking to steven-not telling you that you shouldn't have beardies or calling you a scammer either.

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 02:14 PM

Sonia, MOST people would have written off ever getting their pet back. Not do what you did and fight as hard as you could to get him returned to you. :) That shows how much you love your animals and how much responsibility you take for them.

I think alot of people WOULD buy from you after seeing how much you care about your animals. I know I would. I like seeing people who are more concerned with their animals' well being than with money.

Draco11 02-17-2012 02:16 PM

Oh thank you very much for your kind words Reptile baby:D:yesnod:

Christina Vincent 02-17-2012 02:25 PM

Totally meant Steve Miller not you Draco! You did express you are new and you have done well in sending him, tryin to communicate and sending that return label! Taking good advice from others who have been there and done it is a wise move as is using the forums and peers here at Fauna and I'm sure that helped him make it home safe! I was so scared when he posted that USPS label whew!

Draco11 02-17-2012 02:31 PM

YES, so was I, And could'nt think strait b/c I was so scared for him, But lukely, Susan steped up and suggested to supply him a return label, And I'm sure glad I did.:D

Draco11 02-17-2012 02:40 PM

Luckaly not lukaly Can't spell I'm so overjoyed

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 02:43 PM

Yeah that USPS label had me a panicking too...I was sure you were going to get a dragonsicle home.

Draco11 02-17-2012 02:48 PM

Well, Steven used a hand warmer for a heat pack so he was quite cold and when I looked in the bag at first he wasn't moving but when I said his name, thats whent he jumped out of the bag with that supper happy grin on his face!!!

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 02:56 PM

a HAND WARMER??? OMG. Someone upstairs was looking out for him!

Draco11 02-17-2012 02:58 PM

Well Belive me I was praying extra hard for him to be watched over by my passed on animals

BaltimoreBees 02-17-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reptilebaby (Post 1421874)
Sonia, MOST people would have written off ever getting their pet back. Not do what you did and fight as hard as you could to get him returned to you. :) That shows how much you love your animals and how much responsibility you take for them.

I think alot of people WOULD buy from you after seeing how much you care about your animals. I know I would. I like seeing people who are more concerned with their animals' well being than with money.

:iagree::iagree:

Draco11 02-17-2012 04:29 PM

Another Pic of a Happy Lance

1 Attachment(s)
Hears another pic, although, it shows how skinny he got, I'll get him back up to weight. First force feedings of chicken baby food and other green and fruit varietys.

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 04:39 PM

He does look thinner. :( Poor guy. You'll have him fat and sassy before long. :)

Snake-Queen 02-17-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reptilebaby (Post 1421874)

:iagree:

P&A Pythons 02-18-2012 07:43 AM

I thought for sure he would have sent u a bag of rocks. Steven this is one step in the right direction. Sonia glad u got him back and alive.

Draco11 02-18-2012 11:27 AM

I was thinking that too when I got the box and I heard no shuffleing. But He's a survivor!

WebSlave 02-18-2012 12:31 PM

Well, I am glad to see that at least that part of all this worked out OK. I can't deny that I am surprised, however, but at least it is a pleasant surprise. We don't seem to get very many of those around here.

Draco11 02-18-2012 12:33 PM

Tito 02-18-2012 04:23 PM

Wow!

Just had to chime in here as Mr. Miller has had me on the phone spinning his web of lies for weeks. I finally listened to my gut and some long time local reptile friends and cut him off. He called me today with a "new" number and begged me to sell him a dragon. After I refused, he started cussing at me with one Motherfu@*er after another. I hung up and hope to never hear from him again, stay away and spread the word!!

reptilebaby 02-18-2012 05:17 PM

OMG, Why would he seriously think ANYONE would sell him a dragon?? And not to accept that someone told him no, and proceeding to curse at the seller?? This guy is piece of WORK!! Getting to the point where people might want to start asking questions about buyers too, not just sellers.

hhmoore 02-18-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tito (Post 1422304)
Just had to chime in here as Mr. Miller has had me on the phone spinning his web of lies for weeks. I finally listened to my gut and some long time local reptile friends and cut him off. He called me today with a "new" number and begged me to sell him a dragon. After I refused, he started cussing at me with one Motherfu@*er after another. I hung up and hope to never hear from him again, stay away and spread the word!!

Would you post his new number, so people can be aware if he contacts them?

leftycrane 02-18-2012 08:33 PM

I think he may have certain…problems. In his head. Seriously disconcerting.

Tito 02-18-2012 09:30 PM

He is obviously reading this thread, as Mr. Miller is texting and messaging me with request not to post his number. Due to the fact that I am truly concerned about the well being of my family and my business, I am not going to at this time. Just want him to leave me alone!

Snake-Queen 02-19-2012 12:10 AM

This young man needs to be stopped. If he is threatening you, go to the authorities and make a complaint. The more info on him that they have the better.

Steven, grow up and act like a man. Bullies are really cowards deep down and push people around because they themselves are scared. They think that bullying makes them strong, when in effect it weakens them.

bpman850 02-19-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake-Queen (Post 1422419)
This young man needs to be stopped. If he is threatening you, go to the authorities and make a complaint. The more info on him that they have the better.

Steven, grow up and act like a man. Bullies are really cowards deep down and push people around because they themselves are scared. They think that bullying makes them strong, when in effect it weakens them.

I didn't bullied anybody i ask him nicely...

Snake-Queen 02-19-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpman850 (Post 1422437)
I didn't bullied anybody i ask him nicely...

Then explain why he said this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tito (Post 1422383)
Due to the fact that I am truly concerned about the well being of my family and my business, I am not going to at this time. Just want him to leave me alone!

Sounds like you are bullying/threatening to me.

Christina Vincent 02-19-2012 09:27 AM

:iagree: Whoa.

barbie 02-19-2012 10:49 AM

A persons word is all that they have. You give your word and then your actions should reflect what you have said. Steven you have lied cheated and scamed people over and over, even if you told the truth it would be ignored. You are like the little boy who cried wolf; the truth will never be heard because you have lied so much. Your word has been tarnished by your actions and has no credability.

P&A Pythons 02-19-2012 08:23 PM

Bring any texts from him to law enforment in the area.Inform them of what is going on. Maybe a knock on the door from local sheriff will get his attention.If he is on probation or parole that would sent him back to prison or violation of his probation either way just report it. If something does happen they will knock on his door first.

Draco11 02-19-2012 08:31 PM

He should really do his homework on any animal, and by no means am I defending him. But, any reptile he may want he should be able to afford to care, for them besides not scammingOthers for their Lizards or snakes. To the piont Steven should take an ethics class, and learn how to act and how to do businnes w/anyone. But, for now his scamming for whatever reason it might be if he has problems going on w/ him, Should stay away from him.

reptilebaby 02-19-2012 08:40 PM

To me, Steven Miller=BAD GUY

Lucille 02-19-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1422690)
Steven should take an ethics class

Ethics class? Ethics Class????
He isn't going to magically get any ethics by sitting in a comfy classroom and taking a course which undoubtedly would have to be paid for by his mommy.
Maybe his mom should take that boy out to the woodshed and :deadhorse

Draco11 02-19-2012 08:57 PM

I doubt that would even help, just make him an even angrier person, the best would be to spend some time in prison. Now that would definitely teach him a lesson.

Draco11 02-19-2012 08:58 PM

And I mean a LONG while!!!

Lucille 02-19-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1422705)
And I mean a LONG while!!!

Someone posted his pic, he's sort of pudgy looking, if mom takes him to the woodshed he won't sit down for a week, if he gets sent to the big house I bet he won't sit down for a year,

Draco11 02-19-2012 09:23 PM

Well with all the stress and greif he has given to everyone who has delt with him would'nt you thing he would get what he deserves. Also to hopefully learn a lesson.

Draco11 02-19-2012 09:26 PM

Also with his attitude he should be in their for awhile, if not keep returning to solitary, definitely end up in solitary

Rangel 02-19-2012 09:44 PM

What a surprise! Cheers! Get that dragon fat and happy!

Draco11 02-19-2012 09:48 PM

Oh he's happy alright everytime I go into the room he does his usual head bobbing as a greeting I guess. He's also taking to force feedings well. I'm giving him Albon and Panacure I bought online but got a poop sample and will get it to the vet tomorrow. They usually dont close on that holiday.

Draco11 02-19-2012 09:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And, thank you, had to fight hard, but it was worth it. Now he's happy, hope to get him eating something on his own. Woke him up for a few sec. to snap a quick pic. Just put them to bed not long ago .