FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   !!! ATTN: Veasna Muth STOLE $450.00 FROM ME! AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SCAM ARTIST !!! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55704)

Bringerofdoom 11-11-2004 06:55 PM

sorry to say this, but if you were too busy to send the snake how did u manage to scrape up the time to shop and inquire about another snake???

veasna 11-11-2004 06:55 PM

thanks Dan..

well unlike people with a prefect life you live and learn through your mistake.....

Chris@TSE 11-11-2004 07:02 PM

mistake? thats not a mistake, thats blatant ignorance...

Tell me ONE thing.

What were you thinking while shopping for a het??

"boy.... i got this guys money, and i havent emailed him, i've ignored his phone calls, and i havent shipped him his snakes..... I WONDER IF TOP SHELF EXOTICS WILL GIVE ME A PAYMENT PLAN ON A HET PIED MALE?"

just WHAT where you thinking?

there is no excuse for your behavior, obviously your life and circumstances were not hectic enough to prevent you from shopping for more snakes, so there is no excuse why you could not have taken the same amount of time, to ship RONS!

The BoidSmith 11-11-2004 07:14 PM

Veasna,

Ron has now decided not to purchase your snakes (due to the fact that you never attempted to contact him). He has given you two options: overnight a money order or PayPal him the money. What's it going to be?

David Scarboro 11-11-2004 07:43 PM

Chris??

How much is the Het Veasna was asking about. My thinking is that if he needed a pmt. plan on it, how is he going to send Ron $450.00? Ron, please let us know as soon as you get funds!
David Scarboro
Dahlonega, Ga.

Vince 11-11-2004 07:50 PM

a busy guy like you has no time for banks just send the original uncashed money order back, no biggie. right?

The BoidSmith 11-11-2004 08:03 PM

Vince,

You better include your full name in your signature line before you get extra warning points. ;)

Chris@TSE 11-11-2004 09:01 PM

It was a late 04 100% het pied for $400. What a coincidence...

KNOBTAIL 11-12-2004 08:34 AM

VEANSNA, I do hope one of two things

happen. Either give back the monies Ron sent you or give back the monies that Ron sent you and go to business school.

Your ethics, are an embarrassment, and you certainly dont know how to deal with people who have taken the time to send you money in advance, and expect just a simple acknowledgement on a transaction that you completely controlled!

You also have opened up a door for Fraud, Theft of Service and Mail Fraud. All of which are felonies because of the monies involved. Had it been me, I would have preferred to get my monies worth by going after you, but unfortunately for me, thats not the case.

Ron has expressed a desire to get his money back. If you have an ounce of intelligence left , I would strongly suggest that you send him his money without any additonal delay, short of your own death. You have already come up with every other conceivable excuse! The fact that you may have encountered other difficulties which prevented you from even contacting Ron can be summed up in one word. Unnacceptable !

Chris@TSE 11-12-2004 09:32 PM

so has this person stated he would send you a refund Ron?