FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Legislative Discussions (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=456)
-   -   Ohio Call to Action (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220294)

EricWI 01-07-2011 02:12 PM

Ohio Call to Action

Crossposted courtesy of OAAO.

Here, very briefly, are the points we need to address:

1. This is a power grab by the DNR to seize control of, and ultimately shut down, Ohio's exotic animal industry.

2. Ohio Revised Code Section 1531.02 clearly shows the DNR does not have statutory authority over exotic animals. It states: "The ownership of and the title to all wild animals in this state, not legally confined or held by private ownership legally acquired, is in the state, which holds such title in trust for the benefit of all the people..." Governor Strickland chose to leave out the part about animals that are legally acquired, confined and held by private ownership. The DNR has no authority over non-native/exotic animals, so the emergency rule is flawed and will likely be overturned if and when the permanent rule is filed with JCARR (Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review). Governor Strickland lied, and the DNR is willing to participate in this Governor-ordered power grab.

3. The order exempts AZA- and Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries- accredited facilities. Both are private corporations with financial links to HSUS. The emergency order is unconstitutional and creates a monopoly for those two corporations, while shutting down the other USDA- and DNR-licensed facilities that have these types of animals; that includes the drive-through animal parks, private zoos, and licensed breeders/dealers/exhibitors throughout Ohio. In Governor Strickland's own words last fall, the exotic animal industry is a 12.5 billion dollar/yr industry in Ohio. His emergency order will shut down a large part of that 12.5 billion dollar industry. Ohio cannot afford more job loss.

4. There is no exotic animal emergency in Ohio. Licensed animal owners, breeders and exhibitors have safely and securely kept these animals for many, many years and are subject to regular, unannounced government inspections to ensure that the public and the animals are not at risk. This emergency order is fueled by animal rights extremism and scaremongering, and it is a direct attack on commerce and private enterprise in Ohio. This order was not requested by a government agency (the DNR) as Governor Strickland indicates in paragraph 5 of the emergency order; it was agreed to by HSUS, Ohio Farm Bureau, and the Governor himself.

5. Exotic animal owners throughout Ohio rallied to vote Ted Strickland out of office, due to his "back-door deal" with HSUS. We voted John Kasich in, convinced that he would not support that back-door deal. We now appeal to incoming Governor Kasich to immediately vacate this emergency executive order which will cripple the exotic animal industry in Ohio.

Action required:

1. Call incoming Governor John Kasich at (614)824-2017 and email him at john@kasichforohio.com with the above information. Put it in your own words, tailor it to your operation, or copy and paste it as you see it, but do it now. Don't wait!

We will be sending out another email as soon as we have the contact information for incoming DNR Director David Mustine. It is a waste of time to contact Gov. Strickland or outgoing DNR Director Sean Logan, so don't spend your time and energy on them. They've already done their damage. It's up to us to make incoming Governor Kasich understand the ramifications of this emergency order so that he'll vacate it. Those of you who have friendly contacts in the media, go ahead and pass this information on to them.

Polly Britton
Legislative Agent
Ohio Association of Animal Owners

Gloryhound 01-07-2011 04:15 PM

Also if you make purchases from an Ohio breeder regularly or even sell to residents of Ohio regularly you are an affected person. While your feedback might not carry as much weight as an actual resident, it is still worthy of note.

Second if you think your animals are safe and will not be affected, think again! Once the Government figures out they can do something, they love to expand it!

Iguana-Love_Rescue 01-07-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricWI (Post 1181224)
Crossposted courtesy of OAAO.

Here, very briefly, are the points we need to address:

1. This is a power grab by the DNR to seize control of, and ultimately shut down, Ohio's exotic animal industry.

2. Ohio Revised Code Section 1531.02 clearly shows the DNR does not have statutory authority over exotic animals. It states: "The ownership of and the title to all wild animals in this state, not legally confined or held by private ownership legally acquired, is in the state, which holds such title in trust for the benefit of all the people..." Governor Strickland chose to leave out the part about animals that are legally acquired, confined and held by private ownership. The DNR has no authority over non-native/exotic animals, so the emergency rule is flawed and will likely be overturned if and when the permanent rule is filed with JCARR (Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review). Governor Strickland lied, and the DNR is willing to participate in this Governor-ordered power grab.

3. The order exempts AZA- and Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries- accredited facilities. Both are private corporations with financial links to HSUS. The emergency order is unconstitutional and creates a monopoly for those two corporations, while shutting down the other USDA- and DNR-licensed facilities that have these types of animals; that includes the drive-through animal parks, private zoos, and licensed breeders/dealers/exhibitors throughout Ohio. In Governor Strickland's own words last fall, the exotic animal industry is a 12.5 billion dollar/yr industry in Ohio. His emergency order will shut down a large part of that 12.5 billion dollar industry. Ohio cannot afford more job loss.

4. There is no exotic animal emergency in Ohio. Licensed animal owners, breeders and exhibitors have safely and securely kept these animals for many, many years and are subject to regular, unannounced government inspections to ensure that the public and the animals are not at risk. This emergency order is fueled by animal rights extremism and scaremongering, and it is a direct attack on commerce and private enterprise in Ohio. This order was not requested by a government agency (the DNR) as Governor Strickland indicates in paragraph 5 of the emergency order; it was agreed to by HSUS, Ohio Farm Bureau, and the Governor himself.

5. Exotic animal owners throughout Ohio rallied to vote Ted Strickland out of office, due to his "back-door deal" with HSUS. We voted John Kasich in, convinced that he would not support that back-door deal. We now appeal to incoming Governor Kasich to immediately vacate this emergency executive order which will cripple the exotic animal industry in Ohio.

Action required:

1. Call incoming Governor John Kasich at (614)824-2017 and email him at john@kasichforohio.com with the above information. Put it in your own words, tailor it to your operation, or copy and paste it as you see it, but do it now. Don't wait!

We will be sending out another email as soon as we have the contact information for incoming DNR Director David Mustine. It is a waste of time to contact Gov. Strickland or outgoing DNR Director Sean Logan, so don't spend your time and energy on them. They've already done their damage. It's up to us to make incoming Governor Kasich understand the ramifications of this emergency order so that he'll vacate it. Those of you who have friendly contacts in the media, go ahead and pass this information on to them.

Polly Britton
Legislative Agent
Ohio Association of Animal Owners

Is it OK with you to cross post this on facebook and such?

EricWI 01-07-2011 06:52 PM

Yes, permission has been granted by Polly to crosspost this.

Iguana-Love_Rescue 01-07-2011 08:24 PM

Ok great thanks! :thumbsup:

sir666python 01-09-2011 01:12 AM

this is going on facebook plus an email will be sent !

Gloryhound 01-09-2011 12:03 PM

Just figured I would let everyone know that a current list of affected animals is out. Also though it should be noted that the power transferred to the Department of Natural Resources through this executive order means they can put more animals on the list without notice or scientific evidence. Also in order to keep the Ohio beef industry ballot measure from getting introduced Ohio has to meet additional criteria established by the HSUS by 2014 then again 2017. With that said we can either draw the line in the sand concerning special interests now or wait until the precedent has been set that they can just bowl over exotic animal pet owners and the exotic animal pet trade.

Here is the current list:
(1) Class mammalia, order carnivora:

(a) Family canidae: coyote (Canis latrans), timber and gray wolf (Canis
lupus), excluding wolf-dog hybrids;

(b) Family felidae: lions (Panthera leo), tigers (Panthera tigris), jaguars
(Panthera onca), leopard (Panthera pardus), clouded leopard (Neofelis
nebulosa), snow leopard (Panthera uncia), cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus),
bobcat (Rufus rufus), lynx (Lynx rufus), cougars, pumas, or mountain
lions (Puma concolor), including hybrids thereof;

(c) Family ursidae: all species of bears.

(2) All species of Class mammilia, order primates excluding humans.

(3) Class reptilia:

(a) Order crocodylia: all species of alligators, crocodiles, caimans, and
gharials.

(b) Order squamata:

(i) Family atractaspidae: all species, such as mole vipers.

(ii) Family boidae: anaconda (Genus eunectes), Burmese python
(Python molurus), reticulated python (Python reticulatus),
amethystine python (Morelia amethistinus), scrub python
(Morelia kinghorni), northern African python (Python sebae),
southern African python (Python natalensis).

(iii) Family colubridae: boomslang (Dispholidus typus), twig snake
(Genus thelotornis).

(iv) Family elapidae: all species, such as cobra, mamba, and coral
snakes.

(v) Family hydrophiidae: all species, such as sea snakes.

(vi) Family viperidae: all species, such as rattlesnakes, pit vipers, and
puff adders.

garweft 01-09-2011 01:35 PM

Where did you find that list at?

JColt 01-09-2011 01:49 PM

sent an email to Kasich. Please, Everyone send something!

Gloryhound 01-09-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garweft (Post 1182424)
Where did you find that list at?

This is a copy of the permanent Rule Filed by Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) with Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review (JCARR).

Here is a link to it from the www.rexano.org site:
http://www.rexano.org/StatePages/OH_..._19_0_Rule.pdf

Gloryhound 01-09-2011 02:24 PM

Sorry for multiple posts on this, but I keep digging up info and trying to get it out as quickly as I can. My last post gave me a new direction that we can send people to fight this.

With the rule of the Wild Animal Ban being submitted to JCARR (Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review) a new group of people have the chance to stop the ODNR (Ohio Department of Natural Resources). These individuals though are more interested in the legality of the law rather than a simple majority vote. They need to be reminded that Section 1531.02 clearly states the ODNR does not hold jurisdiction over animals “not legally confined or held by private ownership legally acquired”. This makes the filing by the ODNR a violation of the Ohio Revised Code and it should not be considered further as almost all of the animals listed in the restriction are animals not native to Ohio that are legally confined and/or held by legally acquired private ownership. That means the ODNR can not tell the owners of these legally acquired animals that they are not allowed to sell them or breed them due to limited jurisdiction.
This link takes you to a page that has all the committee members listed with links to their pages that include contact info: https://www.jcarr.state.oh.us/index....d=48&Itemid=54

EricWI 01-09-2011 03:12 PM

There has been a Kingsnake blog posting about this with further contact instructions/details:

Quote:

Letters should be mailed to:

Governor John Kasich
Governor's Office
Riffe Center, 30th Floor
77 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215-6108

You can also call and fax as well at these numbers:

Phone: (614) 466-3555
Fax: (614) 466-9354

If this draconic ban becomes permanent, it will cause major issues nationwide as we continue to try to fight to keep our reptiles. One state enacting such a ban will only help bolster national legislation. Ohio residents, please act now.

star2nv 01-09-2011 03:57 PM

Am I to understand. There are no monitors on the list?

Gloryhound 01-09-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star2nv (Post 1182554)
Am I to understand. There are no monitors on the list?

It appears that no monitors are currently on the list, but does that really make a difference? No, I don't have any of the animals on the list, but I am drawing my line in the sand here.

1. If they get this it sets the standard for going after anything.

2. When they do go after something I have I want my friends with large constrictors, venomous snakes, big cats, or what have you to be their and support me.

3. It is not right to punish responsible people for the actions of irresponsible or to protect another group from having to put up a fight.

4. If this goes through the ODNR gains tremendous power in hand picking future animals to ban.

I'm not about to :shootfoot just because no gun is pointed at me yet!

star2nv 01-09-2011 06:50 PM

Gloryhound I agree with completely. I was just under the impression that large monitors was going to be on this list.odnr already has to much power as it is.

scarnicom 01-10-2011 11:43 PM

So your telling me I am legally not aloud to keep my Burmese python? Get outta here, they have crossed the line and then some! Total B.S. I have had Burms as long as I can remember, my father and I kept them since I was 6, now on my own I have to give it up? Where do emails and written letters need to be addressed to please? Whoops, got the letter address, (Thanks Eric) !

Gloryhound 01-11-2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarnicom (Post 1183542)
So your telling me I am legally not aloud to keep my Burmese python? Get outta here, they have crossed the line and then some! Total B.S. I have had Burms as long as I can remember, my father and I kept them since I was 6, now on my own I have to give it up? Where do emails and written letters need to be addressed to please? Whoops, got the letter address, (Thanks Eric) !

Eric,
I'm not trying to down play the severity of this issue in the least, but just straitening up the facts.

Yes you can legally keep the burms you currently have, but you can not breed them, sell them, or technically transport them. Also they are not allowed to have interaction with the public. The ones you have will all be required to be micro chipped and registered with the ODNR by May 1, 2011. Also the ODNR has the right to come into where ever you are keeping your burms and inspect the caging and make sure it is up to their safety standards and the burms are not being neglected.

Pretty much most of this is unexceptable. If the new Governor would engage the exotic animal owners, he would see the majority of us are already responsible owners. Also he would know that the majority of us already promote the use of secure caging. I'm sure if public safety was an issue we could come to mutually benificial rules, that would help protect the public and allow us to continue to propigate these animals in captivity for future generations to enjoy.

EricWI 01-11-2011 06:04 PM

Please call the Governor's Office of Constituent Affairs immediately. We cannot afford to wait. The number to call is (614) 644-4357. You may get an answering machine; if so, leave a detailed message outlining your concerns and providing your name and phone number for a return call. If you get to speak to a real person, write down his/her name for future reference. As always, be polite but firm. Even if you called the number in our previous email of Jan. 7, you need to call this new number now.

Please call ODNR Director David Mustine immediately. We cannot afford to wait. The number to call is (614) 265-6879. You may get an answering machine; if so, leave a detailed message outlining your concerns and providing your name and phone number for a return call. If you get to speak to a real person, write down his/her name for future reference. As always, be polite but firm. Once you've called, follow up with an email to Director Mustine at david.mustine@dnr.state.oh.us

We knew that outgoing Governor Strickland promised HSUS he would ban exotic animals in Ohio. He made his parting shot at us on January 6 when he signed his "emergency executive order" to accomplish that. The ODNR followed up the very next day by filing an "emergency rule" that expands even farther on the executive order by adding more animals to the "banned" list. Although the order and rule are only good for 90 days, a lot of damage can be done to our industry and our pocketbooks during those 90 days. It's time to go to work -- right now. We must get this overturned in order to protect our industry. The new ODNR Director could file this as a permanent rule, in which case we will need members to testify at the ODNR public hearing and, if necessary, at the subsequent JCARR hearing; but we can prevent this if we can persuade Governor Kasich to revoke the emergency order and to instruct Director Mustine to withdraw the emergency rule.

Here, very briefly, are the points you need to address:

1. This is a power grab by the ODNR to seize control of, and ultimately shut down, Ohio's exotic animal industry.

2. Ohio Revised Code Section 1531.02 clearly shows the ODNR does not have statutory authority over exotic animals. It states: "The ownership of and the title to all wild animals in this state, not legally confined or held by private ownership legally acquired, is in the state, which holds such title in trust for the benefit of all the people..." Governor Strickland chose to leave out the part about animals that are legally acquired, confined and held by private ownership. The ODNR has no authority over non-native/exotic animals, so the emergency rule is flawed and will most likely be overturned if and when a permanent rule is filed with JCARR (Joint Committee on Agency Rule Review). Governor Strickland lied, and the former ODNR administration was willing to participate in this Governor-ordered power grab.

3. The order exempts AZA- and Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries- accredited facilities. Both are private corporations with financial links to HSUS. The emergency order is unconstitutional and creates a monopoly for those two corporations, while shutting down the other USDA- and ODNR-licensed facilities that have these types of animals; that includes the drive-through animal parks, private zoos, and licensed breeders/dealers/exhibitors throughout Ohio. In Governor Strickland's own words last fall, the exotic animal industry is a 12.5 billion dollar/yr industry in Ohio. His emergency order will shut down a large part of that 12.5 billion dollar industry. Ohio cannot afford more job loss.

4. There is no exotic animal emergency in Ohio. Licensed animal owners, breeders and exhibitors have safely and securely kept these animals for many, many years and are subject to regular, unannounced government inspections to ensure that the public and the animals are not at risk. This emergency order is fueled by animal rights extremism and scaremongering, and it is a direct attack on commerce and private enterprise in Ohio. This order was not requested by a government agency (the ODNR) as Governor Strickland indicates in paragraph 5 of the emergency order; it was agreed to by HSUS, Ohio Farm Bureau, and the Governor himself.

5. Exotic animal owners throughout Ohio rallied to vote Ted Strickland out of office, due to his "back-door deal" with HSUS. We voted you in, Governor Kasich, convinced that you would not honor that back-door deal. We now appeal to you to immediately revoke this emergency executive order which will cripple the exotic animal industry in Ohio, and to instruct ODNR Director Mustine to withdraw the ODNR's emergency rule #1501:31-19-05.

Action required:

1. Call Governor John Kasich at (614) 644-4357 with the above information. Put it in your own words, tailor it to your operation, and do it now. Don't wait!

2. Call Director David Mustine at (614) 265-6879 with the above information. Put it in your own words, tailor it to your operation, and do it now. Don't wait!

3. Follow up with an email to Director Mustine at david.mustine@dnr.state.oh.us

harleydan1956 01-11-2011 07:07 PM

besides the new govenor

let's say.... contacting rubbermaid, sterilte, dog food companies, .. tell them how many tubs and pounds of food you purchase to raise your snakes, rats and mice and how detrimental it will be to their business!
I have no snakes on the list either, but it is time to draw a line and stop the blackmail. And folks, make no mistake.. they get their foot in the door, next is cornsnakes, ball pythons, and 4 legged reptiles. Everyone should be a member of USArk and let them help us!

scarnicom 01-11-2011 07:38 PM

Called and left my level headed message today. Please all do the same!!!

Daniel, do you have a link to the USArk site to become a member please.

harleydan1956 01-11-2011 07:53 PM

membership

Is just USark.com. Really easy to do.

RJBILBY 01-12-2011 07:45 AM

USARK

Has anyone heard from USARK on this. I know some have called them out on other sites, but no one has heard a word from them on this!

Gloryhound 01-12-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJBILBY (Post 1184458)
Has anyone heard from USARK on this. I know some have called them out on other sites, but no one has heard a word from them on this!

They have been quite from everything I have seen. I was hoping for something sooner, but I also understand with it being a state issue, the legal department may not be up to speed as it would be difficult to keep up with each states individual government proceedures. Also with the change in government who knows what type of complications that caused them.

rcpreis3 01-12-2011 12:28 PM

You guys can right letters and complain all u want but in the reality of things, there is nuthin for u to do. The govenor declared a state of emergency on this topic therefore there doesnt need to be a vote. They dont need to change it. I wish it wasnt tru, but hey thats what we get for allowing little mini dictators to run our governments. We are in a no win battle due to politicial ignorance.

When they do out law exotic pets completely then the black market on them will rise, therefore causing more funding needed for the law enforcement agancies to keep with it. While the funding is passing through, good ole govenor will skim a lil off the top. Welcome to American Politics.

Gloryhound 01-12-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcpreis3 (Post 1184582)
You guys can right letters and complain all u want but in the reality of things, there is nuthin for u to do. The govenor declared a state of emergency on this topic therefore there doesnt need to be a vote. They dont need to change it. I wish it wasnt tru, but hey thats what we get for allowing little mini dictators to run our governments. We are in a no win battle due to politicial ignorance.

When they do out law exotic pets completely then the black market on them will rise, therefore causing more funding needed for the law enforcement agancies to keep with it. While the funding is passing through, good ole govenor will skim a lil off the top. Welcome to American Politics.

Boy your pretty negative about the whole thing. You also do not understand how executive orders work in Ohio. The executive order only remains in affect for 90 days. That gives the Ohio Senate and Ohio House of Reps a chance to act on the emergency if they see it as an emergency. Yes a governor can keep rewriting the same executive order while he is in office, but he risks impeachment and/or once he is gone, as is the case here, the new Governor can just let the executive order expire and give directives not to enforce it, or write an executive order that over rides the existing executive order.

WIth that said everyone needs to keep calling until the end result is known. I call once a day.

harleydan1956 01-12-2011 01:59 PM

my e-mail has been sent.

and I will continue every day also!

rcpreis3 01-12-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloryhound (Post 1184628)
Boy your pretty negative about the whole thing. You also do not understand how executive orders work in Ohio. The executive order only remains in affect for 90 days. That gives the Ohio Senate and Ohio House of Reps a chance to act on the emergency if they see it as an emergency. Yes a governor can keep rewriting the same executive order while he is in office, but he risks impeachment and/or once he is gone, as is the case here, the new Governor can just let the executive order expire and give directives not to enforce it, or write an executive order that over rides the existing executive order.

WIth that said everyone needs to keep calling until the end result is known. I call once a day.

Sorry to sound negative but I gotta call it like I see it. I've still sent my email. Im just saying dont get ur hopes up.

Gloryhound 01-14-2011 10:58 AM

USARK has stepped forward and is taking action.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=221450

Another method of getting our voices heard. I'm still not sure about shoe horning us into what USARK defines as industry best practices, while it has merit in theory the simple matter of it is no law or standard practice can fit all situations we run into when dealing with exotic reptiles. Also I'm more of a less Government is good Government type of person. lol

BobOblak 01-14-2011 07:24 PM

'I'm still not sure about shoe horning us into what USARK defines as industry best practices"

Gloryhound, I looked at your link but didnt see this mentioned at all.

Gloryhound 01-15-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobOblak (Post 1186287)
'I'm still not sure about shoe horning us into what USARK defines as industry best practices"

Gloryhound, I looked at your link but didnt see this mentioned at all.

If you read through the generic letter they have prepared for you when you write him you will see it talked about.

scarnicom 01-20-2011 12:48 AM

Great to see the Colmbus and cleveland shows showing their support by collecting signatures for opposing the ban! Keep it up :)

EricWI 01-20-2011 06:09 PM

First of all, thanks to everyone who's called/emailed/sent letters regarding Emergency Rule 1501:31-19-05 currently in place in Ohio; also, thanks to everyone who's contacted us to be added to the List of Opposition. The encouraging news is, we are making some progress. On Tuesday of this week, the Governor's office instructed the ODNR *not* to file the permanent rule which the ODNR was planning to file with JCARR that day. Before anybody gets too excited about that -- it doesn't mean we've won. It does, however, mean the Governor is listening to our concerns, which is what we asked him to do.

The next order of business is for everyone to get on the ODNR website and enter your comments on this rule (refer to my earlier emails if you need suggestions on what to say). Again, be polite but firm. If the rule directly affects you or your business, explain that; if you don't live in Ohio but do business in Ohio, explain that. If it affects you as a non-commercial owner, explain that. The website address is:

ohiodnr.com/tabid/23166/Default.aspx

When you go to the website, you will see ODNR's "official position" at this time.

We cannot afford to let up; we must keep the pressure on. If you haven't called or emailed the Governor's office yet, please do so immediately. The person to contact in the Governor's Office of Constituent Affairs is:

Michael DuChesne (pronounced Doo-Shay)
Phone: (614) 644-0829
email: michael.duchesne@governor.ohio.gov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JColt 01-21-2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricWI (Post 1190267)
the Governor's office instructed the ODNR *not* to file the permanent rule which the ODNR was planning to file with JCARR that day. Before anybody gets too excited about that -- it doesn't mean we've won. It does, however, mean the Governor is listening to our concerns, which is what we asked him to do.

I heard it was because they are not sure they want the odnr to oversee this. It will more likely be the Ohio dept of agriculture. Any truth to this that you know of?

Foschi Exotic Serpents 01-23-2011 05:52 PM

I'm a little confused by all of this.. I have a customer in Ohio who is wanting to put a deposit down on some snakes. Am I right in assuming that as of yet, it's still safe to ship BPs to Ohio? If it's not then please tell me.

Thanks.

JColt 01-23-2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents (Post 1192303)
I'm a little confused by all of this.. I have a customer in Ohio who is wanting to put a deposit down on some snakes. Am I right in assuming that as of yet, it's still safe to ship BPs to Ohio? If it's not then please tell me.

Thanks.

BP's are fine. They are going after the big boys only. Retic, Burms, Rocks...

Foschi Exotic Serpents 01-23-2011 09:13 PM

Thank you.

tz34 01-29-2011 12:35 AM

Keeping the ball rolling. More letters, e-mails and phone calls!!!!!