FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Manny Frade Perfect Predators (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546015)

Hec.1 02-05-2017 09:01 PM

GOOD NIGHT!

bcr229 02-05-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hec.1 (Post 1978292)
MANNY FRADE IS A SCAMMER!

No one is arguing that Manny Frade isn't a thief, fraud, scammer, etc. What is being pointed out is that he does have a fan club, and there are people who would happily rat you out to the authorities to protect him if you aren't allowed to possess those snakes.

Now that said, those people wouldn't post warnings here on Fauna, they would just blab to the authorities.

Hec.1 02-05-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcr229 (Post 1978309)
No one is arguing that Manny Frade isn't a thief, fraud, scammer, etc. What is being pointed out is that he does have a fan club, and there are people who would happily rat you out to the authorities to protect him if you aren't allowed to possess those snakes.

Now that said, those people wouldn't post warnings here on Fauna, they would just blab to the authorities.

I know, but sadly for them my animals aren't kept in NY for that reason. My partner and I house them at his facility where it is legal to own them. Sorry to bust their bubble.

Hec.1 02-05-2017 10:36 PM

That is why I keep saying this thread has nothing to do with location. Lol!

Helenthereef 02-05-2017 10:44 PM

I'm with Hector on this one - his location and whether or not he is allowed to keep his animals there is not relevant to the transaction.

Hec.1 02-05-2017 10:52 PM

Not to mention the ban is only in NYC not all of NY. Lol!

Hec.1 02-05-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helenthereef (Post 1978319)
I'm with Hector on this one - his location and whether or not he is allowed to keep his animals there is not relevant to the transaction.

Thank you! Hopefully they won't start coming at you now for saying something.

Helenthereef 02-05-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hec.1 (Post 1978325)
Thank you! Hopefully they won't start coming at you now for saying something.

I can live with it :)

Fangthane 02-05-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helenthereef (Post 1978319)

BOI threads aren't about any one specific transaction. It's been obvious for years just who and what Manny Frade is; that doesn't mean that people may not have some real issues with someone illegally keeping animals that aren't allowed in his location. I know he said they're not with him in NYC; but that's just an awfully convenient statement to make 18 hours after the issue was first brought up - after apparently obscuring his location for some inexplicable reason.

Helenthereef 02-05-2017 11:18 PM

I get that, but I've seen too many issues get diverted away from the main point by intense discussions on what I see as side tracks.

I think it's all too easy to jump on the person who IS actively taking part and let the main protaganist, who may not be taking such an active part (in this case Manny) slide out of the focus of the discussion.

He's answered the point about his location and I just don't see it as relevant to this issue.

Anyway, that's my two-penn'orth, (or to you guys two cents I suppose :o ), so I'm shutting up now, as I have nothing helpful to add to the initial subject of the thread,