FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Marc Bailey, MN - great guy! (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72584)

liquidleaf 10-14-2005 01:40 PM

Marc Bailey, MN - great guy!

I purchased a female hypo boa from Marc at the Tinley Park show last weekend. His displays were all nicely set up and clean, not overcrowded, and, like a conscientious breeder should, he had hand antiseptic for use if anyone wanted to handle one of his animals. The hypo is very bright and clean-patterned, and just pounded a meal last night. He was very knowledgeable and more than answered all my questions, I'd highly recommend him. I know there's another good guy thread, but it's a bit old, so I figured I'd give a lesser-known but great breeder another pat on the back. :)

Thanks!

Mickey_TLK 10-14-2005 08:16 PM

Marc's definately a good guy in my book as well.

I have purchased many quality animals from him, and hope to continue to do so in the future. Hes got killer boas, milks, balls, ect and I wouldnt hesitate to reccomend him to anyone.

Suncoast Herpetological 10-15-2005 10:33 AM

It has been a few years since I purchased from Marc but I was very happy with the transaction. I would definitely recommend him

paulweaver 10-15-2005 01:22 PM

I'll chime in too and also say that Marc Bailey is great! He sold me several hondurans this year at really great prices. He provided pics of everything up front and shipped when he said he would. What more could you ask for.

Snake Evolutions 10-17-2005 08:48 PM

Great Old School Breeder

Mark is a great guy that only sells high quality animals. I have several animals from Mark and they are all top notch. He one person who has been breeding reptiles a long time and has a lot of experience and knowledge to offer.

Keep up the good work.

Tony Hurt
Snake Evolutions

Ballroom 10-17-2005 09:16 PM

Yep, one of the good guys

I purchased some Albino balls from Mark last year at Tinley park, and we have kept in touch. Got some more nice animals from him this year.
The animals were great and the conversation was nice too. Mark is a good guy in the business and he gets it.
Just wondering how he gets that hottie to travel to all the shows with him??????

Diego Velarde 10-22-2008 01:25 PM

Marc Bailey, good guy

I recently purchased a YB male and a het albino female from him at the Tinley Park Show. I emailed him for some concerns and he was really fast on replying and answering all my Qs. He has great quality snakes and follows up with his customers. Thanks again Marc :)

myotis7119 10-23-2008 11:36 AM

I get all of my rodents from Marc. He is a great guy and always easy to work with.

khoffman 10-23-2008 05:45 PM

i get my rodents from him as well and there top notch if you want your snakes to grow get marcs rodents haha.

suntiger 10-23-2008 09:34 PM

I am another satisfied customer of Marc's. I have bought a few balls from him and will definately do business with him again.