FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Vincent @ Screameleons (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32705)

charm_paradise 02-04-2004 06:56 PM

Vincent @ Screameleons

1 Attachment(s)
Members-

I purchased a young sub-adult blue bar Ambilobe, F. pardalis (panther chameleon) from Vince @ www.screameleons.com . I thought I would give some feedback on the quality of the chameleon, over all health, and shipping.

I could not be happier with the chameleon, he was shipped UPS next day air, in a very well and thick insulated non breakdown Styrofoam box, with proper heat packs and a cardboard box liner. The chameleon was in a small cloth sack with shredded paper for cushioning around him. He arrived warm and friendly right out of the box. After being placed in his cage, he licked water every time the automister would go off and had a small meal of crickets. He arrived cup trained, and goes crazy for crickets. He also takes roaches from my hand like there is no tomorrow. On top of all this he looks to be a great breeder, at his young age he is already taking interest in the females and doing the whole head bobbing. He still has allot of growing and coloring up to do, but I could not be more happy with the quality of the chameleon I received.

John W. Lucas
Chameleon Paradise

DREAMTEAMNYC 02-16-2004 11:52 AM

My name is Joshua, here in New york there's limited chameleon breeders. I found the site www.screameleons.com and they were very trust worthy and customer friendly. I ordered a panther chameleon from them and im glad I did. The chameleon was shipped to me the very next mourning after I ordered. He came in a very well insulated styrofoam box with heat packs that were still warm upon arrivial. I was surprized when i opened the box becuase the chameleon was truely beautiful. I only had him 4 days and he is eating like a pig and drinking alot of water. Im very happy with my chamleon.

Joshua Malave
dreamteamnyc@hotmail.com

Jhonnyblaze 04-14-2004 03:14 AM

Beautiful Sambava

I recently bought a beautiful Sambava Panther chameleon from Screameleons.com, and I would have to say he is the prettiest sambava I have ever seen. He is so healthy and very good in size. The moment I opened up the well packaged box, a very big pretty panther came crawling out.

I was very suprised he was so tame.
I have gotten chams in the mail before and they are normally very mean when they see the day light and their new owner. But not him, he was as cool as could be. With a very large appetite.

This cham was definitely well raised.
His size and health still suprises me.

Thanks for the great cham.
Bret

wester13 05-10-2004 10:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I purchased my first chameleon a few days ago from Vincent and his wife @ Screameleons. I spent weeks reading up on different breeds, care and people selling animals. I figured it was going to be difficult to meet my expectations after such a long time of comparing and debating. :0)

I have been pleasantly surprised with the Nosey Be I got from these guys. It was shipped well, even more colorful than it's pictures and is large in size for it's age. It is very healthy, acclimatized very quickly and started eating almost immediately after delivery.

Vincent took the time to answer all my questions and made himself available as a resource to answer questions in the future. The actual chameleon itself is well worth buying from Screameleons, but then you also get the advantage of a feeding record, a great website, excellent shipping and packaging and great follow up.

I highly recommend Screameleons as breeders!

wes

a_tyler 06-11-2004 12:33 AM

I just adopted a Blue Bar Ambilobe cham from Screameleons. He arrived today shipped overnight UPS in excellent health and condition. The care that went into packing this guy up is amazing. First thing I have to say is wow this is one stunning cham. The most amazing colors I have seen on a panther chameleon in person. He was very tame and freindly right out of his shipping box. No hissing or jaw flaring. It took him a bit to locate his food cup but when he did he munched 17 cricketts wow health guy. He drank from the leaves on the first misting. All of this occurred in the first few hours of arrival. Through the course of the day he explored his new home climbing all over everything and then at around 8 pm he climbed under the pothos plant and shut his eyes to sleep. Perfect day, great experience.

I have to say Vincent from Screameleons was patient and responded via email and phone to answer all my questions and helped me pick out the right plants and climbing stuff for "Boris's" new home. He stayed in contact with me during the shipping procedure and checked in today to make sure he arrived OK. I had been looking at Boris for a few months on the Screameleons site but the price stopped me from moving forward after seeing his colors and talking to Vincent I was sold. I think every penny I spent was worth it.

I have had a chameleon before (veild) but the breeder was no where near as professional as Vincent nor as helpful. Take a look at the site they keep daily feeding logs for all the chams until the are established and healthy that is unheard of in the chameleon world. AAA class breeder and highly professional. If you are looking for a panther cham talk to Vincent ASAP they have some new babies that will be for sale soon get one while you can!

Here a pic of Boris from the Screameleons site.
http://www.screameleons.com/_Screame...9-eee5eb908204

FL Chams 07-22-2004 10:47 PM

Awesome Chameleon

1 Attachment(s)
I just purchased a beautiful Tamatave from Vincent at Screameleons. What a great animal he sent me. It has amazing coloration and as soon as I got him home he was literally eating right out of my hand. He's very friendly and well taken care of. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in buying a panther to get one from Vince.

pillar box 07-27-2004 12:06 PM

Screameleons

I purchased a male nosy be from Vincent at Screameleons. I was very nervous about buying an animal sight/unseen from the internet but the dearth of decent pet stores in New Jersey forced my hand. I was very reassured by all the positive feedback and great communication from this breeder.
The animal arrived about three hours ago in excellent condition (see for yourself.the picture was taken same day).The packing was excellent and the cham showed no sign of dehydration. He was basking within one minute of being let out of his bag and in ten minutes he was in full exploration mode!
This is a class operation that obviously cares about their animals and provide first class care every step of the way Great animals, great communication, integrity and excellent customer support with prompt replies to email queries.
Buy with confidence! :lick:

V.J. Harelson 09-12-2004 11:44 AM

I bought a panther chameleon from them last week .He was eating the same day that I got him which is always a ggod sign .He was very healthy and large for the age that was posted as he is still a youngster .
I had no trouble communicating with Vincent before , during , and after the purchase . He was shipped good and I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

V.J. Harelson

Basking Dragons

smalizards 09-25-2004 08:03 AM

After a few months of speaking with Vincent we finally purchased our beautiful Female Nosy Be. She was delivered in excellent condition and is doing well. Every question or concern we have had have been answered quickly and accurately. We have been completely satisfied with the level of service we have received from Screameleons. We are looking forward to breeding our Chameleons and are hopeful that we will have healthy happy babies in the future with Vincent's help. The Screameleons website is a wealth of information for anyone interested and it is quite obvious that they do everything with thoughtfulness and pride. Thanks Guys!

Scott and Mary Ann Spilman
(and Lacey too)

Traci1 09-29-2004 09:32 AM

I recently purchased my first chameleon ever from Screameleons, and I am very pleased. "Boogie" has been a joy since I picked him up at M.A.R.S. back on 9/18. He is very tame which is exactly what I asked for. This morning when I approached his Chameleon Condo, he quickly came down one of his branches, reached out and grabbed onto the front of my shirt, and proceeded to climb up my arm to my shoulder...where he likes to sit sometimes. I was not expecting him to be THIS tame! Needless to say, I am thrilled with my new pet...not to mention the great service I received before, during, and after the sale.

Thank you Vincent and Farrah!

Traci Engle
www.livingartreptiles.moonfruit.com