FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Animals For Sale/Wanted Ads (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Looking for Shed (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=581602)

Raptor Red 07-05-2016 08:56 PM

Looking for Shed

I work for the Coalition of Herp Enthusiasts in Tennessee, and I keep a book of sheds to display at reptile shows. I use my book to get people over their fear of reptiles (touch a reptile without really touching one!) and to let people touch the skin of a reptile they may never see in person (ex. Earless Monitor). I am currently looking for donors for my book (credit given)! The book contains the taxonomy and name of the reptile and owner.
I currently have the sheds of these species:
Argentine B/W Tegu
Savannah Monitor
Jackson Chameleon
Leopard Gecko
Columbian Red Tail Boa
Burmese Python
Madagascar Giant Day Gecko
Corn Snake
California King Snake
Black Throat Monitor
Frilled Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Crested Gecko
Mali Uromastyx
Earless Monitor
Rat Snake
Black Racer
Red Eared Slider
Western Hognose
Mississippi Mud Turtle
If you have any species not listed and are willing to donate shed, please let me know! Thank you!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

atticus.sewell 07-10-2016 11:11 PM

i live in tennessee here is my number and ill get An address ship and ill send you some other reptile shed;0
(615)-788-9580
text only

Raptor Red 07-10-2016 11:13 PM

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

CliffsideExotics 08-26-2016 04:51 PM

I have shed from various scale genes of bearded dragons (leathers, standards, dunners, etc), some from a Dumerils boa, and a partial tail shed of an Aristelliger lar (largest new-world gecko, incredibly soft), I might also have some back shed of a Cordylus tropidosternum if you're still looking for some

Raptor Red 08-26-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CliffsideExotics (Post 1938168)
I have shed from various scale genes of bearded dragons (leathers, standards, dunners, etc), some from a Dumerils boa, and a partial tail shed of an Aristelliger lar (largest new-world gecko, incredibly soft), I might also have some back shed of a Cordylus tropidosternum if you're still looking for some

Yes, that would be amazing! Thank you! Do you have a number where I can text you my address (and also get crediting info.)?

CliffsideExotics 08-26-2016 04:56 PM

I wish, T-mobile has terrible service on our side of the hill, e-mail, facebook message, or anything that doesn't require cellular service works best

Raptor Red 08-26-2016 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CliffsideExotics (Post 1938171)
I wish, T-mobile has terrible service on our side of the hill, e-mail, facebook message, or anything that doesn't require cellular service works best

That's a lot easier, so sure! Contact me at stephanderson98@gmail.com. Thank you!

ShawneeAlice 08-26-2016 05:18 PM

Are you interested in tarantula molts, as well?

Raptor Red 08-26-2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawneeAlice (Post 1938173)
Are you interested in tarantula molts, as well?

Sure! Thank you!

ShawneeAlice 08-26-2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor Red (Post 1938174)
Sure! Thank you!

Ok cool :) When do you need them by? I can collect them (and label them) and contact you when I'm ready to send them