FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   RAN Morphs (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=676914)

randy6679 11-29-2018 05:05 PM

RAN Morphs

I did a search and couldn’t find anything. I purchased a banana ball python with a couple other genes from them and I have yet to receive the animal. I found them on morph market. Their communication from the beginning was not great and now I can’t reach them at all. There was a couple days delay due to cold weather and I can understand that. They said my weather looked good for Thursday, which is today. I tried numerous times to call and text them yesterday to confirm shipping with no response and also numerous times today. I’ve left them numerous voice and texts and emails that stated if they couldnt ship today then just refund my money. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed on this transaction but even if I receive my animal they really need to work on customer service. They are located in miami so I know there’s no weather issue there. They do have a Facebook page loaded with their snakes so I hope I’m just being paranoid. Any info about them or what I should do next would be appreciated.

dusklight 11-29-2018 05:46 PM

Best of luck Randy. I'm down in FL and just received a shipment a couple of days ago, from two other FL sellers. We've been in a bit of a cold snap but the front is passing and things are warming up, so certainly no reason not to ship imo. I really hope you receive your animal or your refund.

dusklight 11-29-2018 05:47 PM

Sorry to double post, but have you attempted to contact the seller via their Facebook at all?

Robert Walker 11-29-2018 06:07 PM

Randy,
As you know, they are listed as:
Natalie Siverio
Phone:786-228-7085

They have an inactive account here with two additional forms of communication you might try:
Ricardo Siverio
Account: RANHerps
Phone: 786-587-9832
email: Ranherps@hotmail.com

"RAN", I assume meaning "Ricardo and Natalie"

randy6679 11-29-2018 06:27 PM

I did send the a message through messenger on Facebook.

randy6679 11-29-2018 06:28 PM

Thanks I did just send them a message to the email you provided. I have tried to call them via the number you provided. They were texting up until a couple of days ago.

randy6679 11-29-2018 06:33 PM

I forgot to mention that the animal I purchased many days ago is still listed as available on morph market. I understand people forget to remove animals once they are sold but I’m just paranoid at this point.

randy6679 12-02-2018 04:02 PM

Update as of 12/03/18. A few days ago they finally text me and said they had a death in the family and would be out until December 3rd. Yesterday they paypal’d Me a full refund and said that due to weather they were unable to ship. Although they are in Miami and I am in central Alabama and it’s 73 today. I’m happy though, I did get a refund and I could put this matter behind me. Regardless, I do not recommend RAN Morphs. There communication is horrible.

dusklight 12-03-2018 01:15 AM

Odd about the weather. FL has been having cold fronts lately but one just ended for us, if ever there was a time to ship, it's now, before the next front hits come Wednesday or Thursday. Regardless, I'm glad to hear you recieved a full refund, Randy. I'm sure you can find another lovely animal from a more reputable or a valuable seller.