FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179622)

DAND 05-23-2010 10:16 PM

Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie

2 Attachment(s)
After talking with both Maggie Kimmel and Christine Wise on the phone and conversing via pm and e-mail over the past couple weeks I came to understand that monies collected from auctions and donations meant to help Maggie and her children after Chuck's passing were not forwarded to Maggie. Christina attempted to deceive myself and a few other people with a bogus check she manufactured after claiming she sent Maggie the remaining money. After being confronted (mainly by a pm I helped compose from Maggie to the Wise's) I asked Christina to provided me a copy of the check she said she sent to Maggie. Notice the check number on the bottom does not match the check number on the top right. You may also notice the heavier handwriting where it was made out to Maggie, the amount written out and Christina's signature and the lighter writing where the date and the written number amount and the difference between the two.

After confronting Christina with this and telling her I would give her one last chance to make this right and to tell me the truth she hung up on me.

Saturday morning I e-mailed Christina and requested the following:

Shoot me a shot or shots of your pay-pal from the beginning of the auctions through the end and say 2 weeks after that. Both incoming and out going and then make sure to get a copy of the endorsement of the check to Maggie from the bank on Monday if you can't get out today.

She claims to never have received it.

We can discuss the "check" being written days before some auctions even ended at later time as I am rather exhausted.

Willow 05-23-2010 10:22 PM

Oh god....

I'd post everything you have Dand...I would love to see all of the conversations that took place in writing

crotalusadamanteus 05-23-2010 10:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not to mention, how you gonna write a check on a Sunday, send it out, and have it clear your account on the same Sunday Christine?

Time to take care of this. You messed up by picking a couple of the most reputable people here to include in your little scheme.

brd7666 05-23-2010 10:23 PM

Wow, that is such a shame. What is wrong with people. I really don't know what to say. And most here will say.

I also know a thing or two about checks. I manufactued them for years, and yes that check is bogus. I produced millions of checks over the years.

crissabella 05-23-2010 10:26 PM

Words cannot express what i'm feeling right now looking at this, but disgusted and sickened are a good start:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

StrictlyExotics 05-23-2010 10:26 PM

I hate to say this but I suspected this awhile back. I wont say why I did, but, I did take a leave from Fauna do to this akward feeling. Really breaks my heart to see that they did this to people who were in need. This "odd" feeling that I had was one of my reasons for being a little distant until recently. If you notice, I stopped posting almost everywhere until those records showed up.

David, thank you for taking this issue up as I have been trying to figure out a way to apologize to them for even suspecting them since posting the donation figures. Now, it seems as though I dont have to.

tinmantribe5 05-23-2010 10:28 PM

:(OMG!:(

garweft 05-23-2010 10:30 PM

I don't know what to say.....

This has to be the worst of the worst.

DAND 05-23-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willow (Post 955584)
Oh god....

I'd post everything you have Dand...I would love to see all of the conversations that took place in writing

Rest assured that I will post more later but I am exhausted and I have quite a lot to post but I had to start this for I have zero tolerance for liars. Also, I need to calm down some (well, a lot) too so that I don't receive a ban because understandably so I am rather pissed off! :angry:

Willow 05-23-2010 10:36 PM

I completely understand how your feeling DAND....my tummy started turning as soon as I saw the headline to this thread

I do have to say....poor poor Maggie...to be used like this is her darkest hour...oh what Chuck would do if only he could ><