FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   (inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33221)

FATASS 02-13-2004 07:55 PM

(inquiry) Rick Denmon @ Ball Boutique

Has anyone dealt with Rick Denmon of Ball Boutique?
If so, how was the experience? Quality of animals? Were they shipped on time? Were they packed well?Was he easy to deal with?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

gmherps 02-13-2004 08:04 PM

I've dealt with Rick before and the animals were top-notch. I would'nt hesitate in dealing with him again.

rmontez 02-13-2004 08:39 PM

rick denmon

I have never bought anything from rick. I have seen his posts on another forum. he contacted me once about some albinos I had for sale, he was asking prices, when I e-mailed him back the price I never heard from him again. Just a window shopper I guess??

BryonsBoas 02-13-2004 09:44 PM

I've talked to him before

I was making arrangements on buying some animals and he answered all questions and was very helpful . I had to back out due to personal reasons but he was very understanding about it. I've got a buddy that swears by him and his quality.

Bryon Adzic

NorthernRegius.com 02-09-2007 04:18 PM

I've seen Rick "around" & just set up a purchase today...

I had seen Rick's ad for a particular animal I was interested in & sent an e-mail inquiry with 4 specific questions (yep, I ask for details). Rick called me straight away & answered all of my questions over the phone. I sent the down payment today & will update when I receive my animal. I just wanted to say I enjoyed Rick's professionalism & have enjoyed our transaction so far.

-Deb @ www.NorthernRegius.com

Bill & Amy 05-14-2007 06:39 PM

Deb, how did your transaction go? Anyone have any recent info or dealings?

Cat_72 05-15-2007 01:10 PM

Apparently he doesn't like people taking of his association with Joey Capone....he deleted the ads where folks had mentioned it.

Not that I can blame him.

Cat_72 05-15-2007 01:10 PM

*talking, not taking.

Silly typo. ;)

Bill & Amy 05-15-2007 02:32 PM

Well, I got my answer. If he is with Joe Capone and up to his pre-selling tactics, they aren't getting my business.

Wilomn 05-15-2007 02:45 PM

IF he's working with joe capone, then anyone who cares about where their money goes, whether or not you're supporting shysters and crooks, should buy elsewhere.

joey capone is a FIRST class scumbag.

It's a damn shame if rick is now partnered with that slimy used car salesman capone but if you lay with dogs you get ridden by fleas.

IF rick is partered with capone almost anyone would be a better choice, not for quality of animals as I am sure ricks are good, but just the quality of sellers, and again I'm sure rick is good, but ANY association with joe capone is bad. Very very bad.