FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

bpman850 02-13-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1419801)
You know nothing from what I saw
Once a con always a con. INBREED
like mother like son

if thats how you feel i am sorry all ic an say is GOD BLESS to you and you be in my PRAYS

Draco11 02-13-2012 02:35 AM

Really man your going that low. I doubt you care for anything but yourself.
And someone like you, how would they belive in god, When your scamming everyone. the only one you should pray for is the dragon. All you are and ever be is a scammer. My offer was a fair deal,since you kept calling me about how to care for him. I told you to get a book, but you probably didn't and thats the most important part of owning a dragon

ShadowAceD 02-13-2012 08:07 AM

You guys should knock off the personal attacks. It's not what the BOI is for. If the situation is resolved (i.e. money has been recieved and the dragon is doing fine), that should be the end of it.

Jabberwocky Dragons 02-13-2012 08:11 AM

I'm having trouble keeping up with this thread. You did sell the dragon correct? If so, why do you keep referring to it as "my dragon" in almost every post? Once you accepted money and shipped him, he is no longer your animal. That's why it's important to screen who you sell your animals too. I think Seller's Remorse is much worse than buyer's.

If he is returning it, why aren't you offering him a full refund instead of keeping half the money and the dragon? I can understand shipping costs if the dragon is healthy but to keep the part of the purchase price too? Maybe I completely misread or misunderstood the post...

That doesn't let the buyer off the hook for his conman PayPal practice. You still haven't received the promised money order correct? Why aren't you addressing this Steven Miller? You were silent about your outright theft but feel the need now to defend yourself about animal husbandry? Why don't you start at the top of the thread and explain the paypal chargeback and why you aren't an attempted thief and a scammer.

Bill T 02-13-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabberwocky Dragons (Post 1419847)
I'm having trouble keeping up with this thread. You did sell the dragon correct? If so, why do you keep referring to it as "my dragon" in almost every post? Once you accepted money and shipped him, he is no longer your animal. That's why it's important to screen who you sell your animals too. I think Seller's Remorse is much worse than buyer's.

If he is returning it, why aren't you offering him a full refund instead of keeping half the money and the dragon? I can understand shipping costs if the dragon is healthy but to keep the part of the purchase price too? Maybe I completely misread or misunderstood the post...

That doesn't let the buyer off the hook for his conman PayPal practice. You still haven't received the promised money order correct? Why aren't you addressing this Steven Miller? You were silent about your outright theft but
feel the need now to defend yourself about animal husbandry? Why don't you
start at the top of the thread and explain the paypal chargeback and why you
aren't an attempted thief and a scammer.

:iagree:

Draco11 02-13-2012 09:22 AM

He doe's have a point,....but he clains dragon is doing well.....Also dragon was paid for,
He was claiming the dragon wouldn't eat, and also gave him improper lighting for the size of the tank, The half of the payment was for giving a lot of my time explaining, and baby steping him through dragon care. But he has now claimed on keeping the dragon. So the dragon is full Stevens responsibility

Lucille 02-13-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowAceD (Post 1419846)
You guys should knock off the personal attacks. It's not what the BOI is for. If the situation is resolved (i.e. money has been recieved and the dragon is doing fine), that should be the end of it.

I agree. Steven, you should make efforts to clean up your business rep in the future, who would do business with you after reading the kind of stuff you have been accused of?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpman850 (Post 1419786)
I really don't wanna send him back. I am just tried of you bltching on what I do wrong. I have done everything right. And you lied to me when i firsted called you I asked you if he eats crickets good and you said he loves his crickets. Then after i get the dragon And he does not eat. You tell me he only eats very lil crickets and he likes super worms. So case is not close. I Keep him.. If he dies I want my money back or other dragon. And you have ask me over and over to get him back either for free or full refund or half refund. If you want him back so bad send me 220 in a check or a money order or a cashiers check. So we both are coved

I'm not sure what is going on here. If you really like the critter you can learn how to take care of a dragon, it is not rocket science. Take your critter to the vet if you have qualms about his health, then read a lot and provide him with a good home.

As far as the b****ing, whey are you listening? If the money situation is finally straightened out, the two of you do not have to communicate. There is tons of dragon info on the net plus advice from your vet.

hhmoore 02-13-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1419861)
The half of the payment was for giving a lot of my time explaining, and baby steping him through dragon care.

I suspect that many of us have spent more time explaining and baby stepping people that don't even bother to make a purchase...and you think it entitles you to keep 50% of the original price when you're the one stomping your feet about getting the thing back?
YCMTSU :shrug01:

Bill T 02-13-2012 09:56 AM

Steven why did you try to stop the Paypal payment and how about that money order?

Sonia I wish that we would get paid for all the time we spend helping our customers with there Dragon Care and setups we would make more helping then selling. Unfortunately there will always be that nightmare customer to deal with. Good Luck

Pasodama 02-13-2012 10:07 AM

I agree with what Brian has stated and ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1419861)
The half of the payment was for giving a lot of my time explaining, and baby steping him through dragon care.

I do not understand this at all.
I am always available to help out any of my customers (with info, advice, etc.) and would never dream of charging them for my time.

Regardless, you cannot charge him, for your time helping him, as you did not have a prior agreement/contract (be it written or verbal) for this (you would lose if this were in a court case).

Of course, like Brian, am not overlooking the initial reason for this thread.
To attempt to retrieve money paid, for an item received in good condition, is inexcusable (something a scam artist would attempt).