FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

reptilebaby 02-12-2012 09:50 PM

That's great!! :) And you can make sure he's alive before sending the money. I am SO glad he's coming home to you!

Draco11 02-12-2012 09:53 PM

Thank you every one

Draco11 02-12-2012 10:08 PM

have to eat my mistake for trusting him, But I'll be getting him back!!!

BaltimoreBees 02-12-2012 10:40 PM

Very relieving to hear. I hope he follows through :)

Draco11 02-12-2012 10:49 PM

By my saying I would give half payment back, And also sending packaging suplies, He'll only get the money sent to him after the dragon arrives alive.
I know many of you would disagree about even considering refunding any money.
But to get the dragon back omg I want to get him out of that situation.
And to top it all off he blamed me for not telling him it would take time for acclimation....Any reptile owner knows this so BULL:censored:

If he tries to put up a thread about me, I did more than required to help him And by refunding half the amount paid for I did my part, he is the one who didn't do his reaserch

bpman850 02-12-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1419744)
By my saying I would give half payment back, And also sending packaging suplies, He'll only get the money sent to him after the dragon arrives alive.
I know many of you would disagree about even considering refunding any money.
But to get the dragon back omg I want to get him out of that situation.
And to top it all off he blamed me for not telling him it would take time for acclimation....Any reptile owner knows this so BULL:censored:

If he tries to put up a thread about me, I did more than required to help him And by refunding half the amount paid for I did my part, he is the one who didn't do his reaserch

I did more then my part. I offed him diff foods. I gave him the same light scheduled u ran. I talked to him and i pet him and i loved him. So know of you cant say I treated him bad i didn't. I went went spent over 100 bucks in lights. The vet said that you over heated him by running a 100w power sun,100w emitter,under tank heater at full blast and a uvb light. the vet told me that since you gave him that much heat that's why he not eating cause he use to that much heat. And that's why he taking so long to eat. His body and him are trying to adjust I am offing him a basking spot around 105 to 110 and the warm side around 80 to 83. I gave him a 36 inch zoo med 10.0 uvb light.. I offer him the same food like super worms, mustard greens,collard greens,turnip greens with the d3 powder on them like you said and even crickets. He will not eat.It;s been 6 days now.

Draco11 02-12-2012 11:51 PM

Like you said, he was scared of you. However it caused him to be scared of you. It must have been something

Draco11 02-12-2012 11:52 PM

You didn't give the dragon a chance, what has it been a week. It takes time for anything reptile to be used to you

bpman850 02-12-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1419770)
Like you said, he was scared of you. However it caused him to be scared of you. It must have been something

I have done nothing wrong to him but offer him love and a great home. And one very nice setup for him to live in...Like I said I have done more then my part.

bpman850 02-12-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1419772)
You didn't give the dragon a chance, what has it been a week. It takes time for anything reptile to be used to you

I am giving him a chance. Your the one who wants him back. So don't play that cry wolf game on me cause that dog does not hunt here!!!