FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Informal presidential election poll (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302627)

JColt 05-19-2012 09:30 AM

*sigh* I know I said I was done with thread but the birther thing...

The so called cold case crew came up with an old advert made by the publishers of Obama's book and have admitted the reason it was taken out was because it was false and never used.

Here's the thing You have two newspapers that ran the birth announcement of Obama. Unless they decided to change the wording in those announcements in 1961 just in case Obama might become president......

Also the whole Adobe thing was debunked back in 08 and re examined this week

Response to Mara Zebest
http://www.scribd.com/doc/59087668/Response-to-Zebest

Isn't there enough truthful reasons to like or dislike any political figure with out resorting to lies and half truths?

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 11:28 AM

Actually, the Cold Case crew I'm talking about was a video from end of March this year, and they actually traveled to Hawaii, try to get a hard copy of his birth certificate, to prove once and for all that all this "he's not a citizen" crap is false, and they couldn't do it. In fact, they kept coming up with more and more evidence to the contrary. Which led to his selective service form. So they took that to the post master, and the retired post master of the time, as well as the post master general. All of them said the date format wasn't right, and that it was a false document. That was in 2012, not 2008. You need to watch the right videos.

Tell me this...why would a young US citizen feel the need to seal all of his records, including school records, to eliminate any trace, or proof for that matter, that he legally obtained the degrees he has, at a cost of $800K? Why would he baulk so much when the proof of his citizenship was asked for in the beginning, when a simple piece of paper would have proved it, and left the case closed? Why does his selective service form have a 2 digit date stamp, when all other Americans have a 4 digit date stamp? Why would he apply for foreign financial aide, as an Indonesian, when he could have as easily gotten funding from the American Negro college fund, loans, or grants, which he never applied for? And why would a man with 20 plus years federal law enforcement experience, and a duly elected Sheriff, all of a sudden throw away all he's worked for, to make up lies about Obama?

Nobodies making up anything. I have spoken the truth. If he was lawfully able to hold the office he holds, then I would be hating him for outright dishonoring his oath of office, and creating harm to the people of the U.S. And i do. But the fact is, he is an enemy to the people, who has managed to deceive the public and get himself into a position to cause more harm to the U.S. then any terrorist out there.

You believe in that lying SOB of a president if you want. I'll believe the evidence, and a man that has proved himself for countless years, to be all about the LAW, regardless of what color you are. He treats white inmate just the same as all the rest. He has no agenda, except to carry out the written law. And i admire him because he don't give a rats ass who don't like it. Which is how it's supposed to be. What's that word I'm looking for...EQUALITY.

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 11:34 AM

Like your own link says...she is NOT a forensic digital image analyst. Pretty sure the Cold Case crew brought one in for this. I never said photoshop was used either. The public did, because that's the most known one out there. I happen to own 3 software's that work with layers, and layers is what the forensic guys found.

WebSlave 05-19-2012 12:08 PM

WebSlave 05-19-2012 12:22 PM

There certainly does seem to be quite a bit of intrigue surrounding our current POTUS.

JColt 05-19-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1458040)
Like your own link says...she is NOT a forensic digital image analyst. Pretty sure the Cold Case crew brought one in for this. I never said photoshop was used either. The public did, because that's the most known one out there. I happen to own 3 software's that work with layers, and layers is what the forensic guys found.

She is the one with the "digital expertize" that the cold case guys based there info on.....

crotalusadamanteus 05-19-2012 12:26 PM

Ooops. I wonder if she got a lashing for letting it out. HA HA

Well Joe, we must have seen different videos. The one i refer to had a man in it.

JColt 05-19-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1458039)
You believe in that lying SOB of a president if you want.

He could die tomorrow for all I care.

I'm basing it on facts. You are basing it on hate.

Why does Hawaii have 2 paper's with his birth listed in them from Nov 1961?

JColt 05-19-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1458039)
Actually, the Cold Case crew I'm talking about was a video from end of March this year, and they actually traveled to Hawaii, try to get a hard copy of his birth certificate, to prove once and for all that all this "he's not a citizen" crap is false,

I hope they enjoyed the time there, No doubt on the tax payer. You cannot get a hard copy of any ones birth certificate with out a court order unless you are the person or guardian of that person.

JColt 05-19-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JColt (Post 1457181)
The bill was introduced on by Rep. Tom Rooney a Fla Republican and voted in by congress by a majority of republicans. Obama just signed the bill. He did not create it or introduce it.

Hmmm, I myself thought there was more to this than there is to begin with. This bill was actually pretty innocuous.

Quote:

It merely amended Title 18, Chapter 84, Section 1752 of the U.S. Code — just as then-President George W. Bush did in 2006 when he signed the Patriot Act. (Click on the link to the U.S. Code and you can see how it was amended in 1982, 1984, 1994 and 2006.)

According to the official report of the full House Judiciary Committee (which approved it on a voice vote, without recorded opposition), the bill adds two things to previously existing law:

It specifies that it is unlawful to enter secured areas of the White House and its grounds, or the vice president’s official residence and grounds. Previously, according to the report, the law prohibited unlawful entry to any building or ground, secured by the Secret Service, where the president or vice president is “temporarily” visiting. That forced the Secret Service to rely on a District of Columbia law that “addresses only minor misdemeanor infractions” even if somebody were to breach the White House residence itself.
The new law revises the standard that prosecutors must meet to gain a conviction, from proving that a violation was committed “willfully and knowingly” to merely proving that it was committed “knowingly.”
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/05/oba...e-free-speech/