FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650947)

tcp2 03-24-2018 03:10 AM

Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs

Has anyone done business with or had any contact with Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs recently? I am getting no response from him on a purchase that I made and need shipped to me.

Robert Walker 03-24-2018 10:04 AM

FYI Tom, his account here is: EastCoastReptiles171
You may try this phone number he lists:
(443)846-4288

tcp2 03-24-2018 11:39 AM

Matthew Oakley

I have tried that phone #. He appears to have fallen off the face of the Earth with my $1,200.00. I am sure that their are several other people out $ to him. His BOI postings are a mixed bag of good and bad. If anyone knows him, or how to get a hold of him so that he will respond, I would appreciate hearing from you.

joepythons 03-24-2018 11:59 AM

facebook

Here is his Facebook page. I hope you get things corrected. https://www.facebook.com/matthew.oakley.167

savagecity 03-24-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcp2 (Post 2065227)
Has anyone done business with or had any contact with Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs recently? I am getting no response from him on a purchase that I made and need shipped to me.

Kick ass guy you won't have any issues

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Black Adder 03-24-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savagecity (Post 2065296)
Kick ass guy you won't have any issues

Really?
Tom is out $1200 and the guy has stopped communicating?
Pretty sure that is what I would describe as "serious issues!"

savagecity 03-24-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Adder (Post 2065316)
Really?
Tom is out $1200 and the guy has stopped communicating?
Pretty sure that is what I would describe as "serious issues!"

Well no disrespect I don't know Tom and I've never had any dealings with Tom ..Matt on the other hand I have and they have went flawless and he basically is a stranger only communicated with him over line and Facebook

savagecity 03-24-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savagecity (Post 2065318)
Well no disrespect I don't know Tom and I've never had any dealings with Tom ..Matt on the other hand I have and they have went flawless and he basically is a stranger only communicated with him over line and Facebook

What exactly is the issue at hand

tcp2 03-24-2018 07:21 PM

Matthew Oakley

I paid $1,200.00 for a super black pastel het for pied female. He will not respond to phone calls, texts, emails or facebook posts. His account has been suspended on another website. I have been extremely pleasant in all of my contacts. Zero response. His past history shows both glowing reviews and not so glowing reviews. I have not turned this into a bad guy post yet because I don't know why he has not responded. If someone knows him and can let me know what they think is happening with his disappearing act, that would be great.

savagecity 03-24-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcp2 (Post 2065329)
I paid $1,200.00 for a super black pastel het for pied female. He will not respond to phone calls, texts, emails or facebook posts. His account has been suspended on another website. I have been extremely pleasant in all of my contacts. Zero response. His past history shows both glowing reviews and not so glowing reviews. I have not turned this into a bad guy post yet because I don't know why he has not responded. If someone knows him and can let me know what they think is happening with his disappearing act, that would be great.

I def Will try to contact him hopefully this gets resolved hate to see bs like this I sent him a message on Facebook hopefully I can get response and I'll relay your message