FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mike Schultz - Outback Reptiles (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=554258)

sklepeisz 11-04-2015 11:10 PM

Mike Schultz - Outback Reptiles

I had been talking to Mike for a while about making a ball python purchase. Mike was patient with me through the whole process of me choosing which ball pythons I wanted. I had a pair shipped to me this week and I'm very pleased with how they both look. Well taken care of and very good examples of the morphs they represent. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Mike again.

Black Adder 11-05-2015 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklepeisz (Post 1866472)
I had been talking to Mike for a while about making a ball python purchase. Mike was patient with me through the whole process of me choosing which ball pythons I wanted. I had a pair shipped to me this week and I'm very pleased with how they both look. Well taken care of and very good examples of the morphs they represent. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Mike again.

Yea, Mike is a good guy, I have made lots of inquiries on some of the more unusual animals he has for sale and always a prompt courteous reply
Would recommend for sure

aero_eng 11-11-2015 01:59 PM

I've used Mike/Outback Reptiles as well. He replied to emails, easy to reach on phone, sent pic prior to purchase. I'm pleased with my 0.2 red geyri uromastyx order. If I had more cages would buy again! :thumbsup:

ianedward1 11-11-2015 04:34 PM

I've bought 5 snakes from Outback and been pleased with each one. Great guys that are always responsive, and Mike is always having some kind of deal going on.

jusmebabee 11-11-2015 05:45 PM

I received a pair of Ca kings today. Shipping was excellent and the snakes are active and look better than the pics in the ad.

MonitorZilla 11-28-2015 04:25 AM

Bumping this thread, cuz I never did a boi on him and outback. Received a pair of ball pythons from him end of last month and both are healthy; eating pooping and shedding like champs. Even the "problem feeder." Thanks mike.

Mike Schultz 12-01-2015 09:47 AM

Just saw this thread- Thanks for the kind words Sara and everybody who replied! Glad everybody's animals are doing great!

Shiari 12-01-2015 01:50 PM

I would also like to add my positive experience. Mike responded to my query on one of the african imports in a very timely manner, and answered all the questions I had about her. She was packaged great and has been a complete chow-hound with me. I could not have been happier with my purchase, and am grateful to have had such a wonderful experience with receiving my first ball python.