FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   LizardGuy123 - Excellent experience (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=614999)

GoodBi2U 03-29-2017 03:51 PM

LizardGuy123 - Excellent experience

I just want to take a moment to talk about my awesome experience buying fromLizardGuy123. I purchased a gorgeous female hognose from him a couple of weeks ago. She arrived healthy, in a timely manner, a ready eater and very easy to handle.
As someone who is new to this breed I had many questions. LizardGuy123 was very helpful! He answered all of my questions and even offered tips for breeding her in the future!

I would highly recommend buying from him for happy healthy reptiles and excellent customer service!

LizardGuy123 09-05-2017 11:48 AM

I just now saw this...Thank you Jessica I hope she's doing well for you!

ProclivityMonitors 09-11-2017 11:24 AM

Great experience

I had a great experience working with Billy. Before buying we spoke much about the lizards I was selling to him and he made sure to have as much knowl she that he could in order to care for them the best anyone can. Although there was problems with shipping, Billy stayed in touch with me every second of the way to make sure the lizards were safe. I look forward to working with Billy and staying in communication with him down the road.

Beyond GenetiX 09-11-2017 12:44 PM

I have dealt with Billy as well and it was a great experience! I would recommend Billy (lizardguy123) to anyone that is interested in doing business with him.

Rigomortis21 09-14-2017 07:02 PM

I have done several deals with Billy and highly recommend working with him ; honest guy and produces some top shelf red ackies .

Andyx10 09-15-2017 12:53 PM

Great Experience!

I Purchased to high white Blue Tegu's from Billy sometime ago it was a great experience he was very professional thru the whole process answer all my questions and hold the animals for me utill I was able to get the money ever since then me and Billy have become friends we have talked business and he's a great person to deal with I would definitely recommend doing business with him.

gisherps 09-15-2017 09:20 PM

We have traded with Billy and it was a good experience! We now have one of the whitest albino tegus I have seen and he has gotten HUGE!

LizardGuy123 09-16-2017 01:09 PM

I'd like to thank Jason, Andrew,Rigo , and Jeff for taking the time out of your busy days to help me build a good reputation.You guys took the chance to do business with me when I had O reviews but trusted your judgment of character and decided to work with me anyway and I'm glad to hear there was no doubt or disappointment...Again thank you guys!

Billy
Lizardguy123
@thedragonzlair

Moon2017 10-19-2017 11:32 AM

Excellent experience. I purchased high quality healthy pair of Red Ackie monitors from him several weeks ago. Prior to purchasing, Billy (seller) texted me multiple times to teach me how to raise ackie monitors in the "proper" way for each stage. Mine is just babies. His advice was beyond what I read online and a couple books written about monitors. After receiving the specimens, he contacted me a few times to see how the animals are doing. I believe that this seller loves animal. He also cares about customers' satisfaction. Today many business entities, regardless here in US or overseas don't care about customers satisfaction as far as they make profits. This guy does by follow up calls.

Doublelift 11-07-2017 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon2017 (Post 2036937)
Excellent experience. I purchased high quality healthy pair of Red Ackie monitors from him several weeks ago. Prior to purchasing, Billy (seller) texted me multiple times to teach me how to raise ackie monitors in the "proper" way for each stage. Mine is just babies. His advice was beyond what I read online and a couple books written about monitors. After receiving the specimens, he contacted me a few times to see how the animals are doing. I believe that this seller loves animal. He also cares about customers' satisfaction. Today many business entities, regardless here in US or overseas don't care about customers satisfaction as far as they make profits. This guy does by follow up calls.

Your mailbox is full. I cannot reply your message anymore. $140 is fine to me. let's say it's a small discount for you. pls clear your mailbox and pm me. thnx