FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Room & New Member Intros (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=796)
-   -   Orntata uromastyx, juvenile (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658818)

jam2662 06-15-2018 06:41 PM

Orntata uromastyx, juvenile

1 Attachment(s)
I've got some beautiful juvenile Ornatas, some people are selling these lil cuties for a lot more, I am selling mine for $225. I was told they were farm c.b., I've had them for long enough to know they are eating and pooping well, and appear to be healthy, they love to climb and jump!, I had to redesign my uro cage set up for these lil guys. Looks like they will be green an yellow beautiful adults. Contact me; jam2662@gmail.com , I'll send a pic, I tried and got one to upload, I haven't mastered this site yet. I also have some nice small Geyri for $90

Dyscophus antongilii 06-15-2018 08:47 PM

They look amazing. However, they would probably get more attention in the Uromastyx classified section.

Sheaoneil977 08-02-2018 12:13 PM

New- matchmaking 4 my male Ornate Uromastyx

1 Attachment(s)
Hi... I just joined this forum. I have an adult uromastyx ornata, male. I have had him for 2 years. He used to live with a female but she bit one of his toes off... So he lives alone and I own him and have no female but I want to get a female for him to mate with.. House them separately.. Just get them together sonetimes-- let them run around the house, then they each have tbeir private living corridors. I probably could get a juvenile if we KNOW its a female and wait to introduce them until she is mature (is that ethical or should i just try to find one who is already an adult so the age gap usnt too big?) He is very sweet... Can be a grump sonetimes but never bit and I think hes lonely. Since you breed them... Do you have any advice/thoughts and do you have female confirmed ornate?

Leapfrog1979 11-24-2018 05:18 PM

Im INTERESTED. How much to shio them to valrico fl
813-863-8634

jam2662 11-24-2018 10:09 PM

THESE ARE ALL SOLD

jam2662 11-24-2018 10:12 PM

------SOLD--------
Quote:

Originally Posted by jam2662 (Post 2081634)
I've got some beautiful juvenile Ornatas, some people are selling these lil cuties for a lot more, I am selling mine for $225. I was told they were farm c.b., I've had them for long enough to know they are eating and pooping well, and appear to be healthy, they love to climb and jump!, I had to redesign my uro cage set up for these lil guys. Looks like they will be green an yellow beautiful adults. Contact me; jam2662@gmail.com , I'll send a pic, I tried and got one to upload, I haven't mastered this site yet. I also have some nice small Geyri for $90