FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Informal presidential election poll (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302627)

crotalusadamanteus 03-15-2012 06:03 PM

It's amazing you can comprehend all that, yet not comprehend a few simple words posted above. Those words were... "Why can't the message just say "press one for spanish" in spanish? Why do they even have to reference the native language of the land? That should be automatic if you don't press one for spanish. THAT is what my avatar is saying."

So I ask you, when you called the number, did it say "press a number for English"? You seem to miss the gist of a lot that has been posted in this thread, yet still return with something asinine to say.

This will be my last response to anything you say, unless it pertains to the topic of the thread, since you seem bent on twisting the words of others to mean what you want it to mean.

Ciao! (That's Italian for see ya later bye!)

akonitony 03-15-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus (Post 1432078)
It's amazing you can comprehend all that, yet not comprehend a few simple words posted above. Those words were... "Why can't the message just say "press one for spanish" in spanish? Why do they even have to reference the native language of the land? That should be automatic if you don't press one for spanish. THAT is what my avatar is saying."

So I ask you, when you called the number, did it say "press a number for English"? You seem to miss the gist of a lot that has been posted in this thread, yet still return with something asinine to say.

This will be my last response to anything you say, unless it pertains to the topic of the thread, since you seem bent on twisting the words of others to mean what you want it to mean.

Ciao! (That's Italian for see ya later bye!)

Well, I think that went rather well.:thumbsup:
It's amazing how brave people are over the internet. Look back at post # 122, and I tried to do just that, now didn't I? Quit whining and drop it already.

crotalusadamanteus 03-15-2012 07:00 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PM Sent. :thumbsup:

akonitony 03-15-2012 10:51 PM

Spelling Bee Champ

My name be Eboneesha Gonzalez, a African-Hispanic-American Girl who jus got a award for bein the bess speler in class. I gots a 67% on the spelin text and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs to class, 5 points for not bringin guns to class, and 5 points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester. It be hard to beat a score of 120%. White dude sit nex to me is McGee from Jaxon Mizipy. He got a 100% on the text but no extra points on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all dimocrafts and liberuls for suportin afermative axion. You be showin da way to true eqwallity. I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Barrac take over da healfcare in dis contry

JCCS 03-16-2012 07:55 PM

Thanks for banning him before I had the urge to respond to that post.

radera5 03-16-2012 08:05 PM

[quote=akonitony;1432103]Well, I think that went rather well.:thumbsup:
:rolleyes:

crotalusadamanteus 03-16-2012 08:18 PM

For those of you who chose Obama, were you aware this was going on?

H.R. 347 Protesting now a felony <---Link

Seems a lot of people didn't know, including many news stations. Remember this, you reap what you sow.

Dennis Hultman 03-16-2012 08:20 PM

This junk has been happening a lot.

Dennis Hultman 03-16-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebSlave (Post 1431383)
That was the reason for this poll. I don't believe a damned thing the media is telling us about the "official" polls and voting results.

crotalusadamanteus 03-16-2012 08:49 PM

They're scared that Ron Paul might put things back to how they're supposed to be, and their wallets wouldn't be getting lined anymore by big business.