FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kingsnakes & Milksnakes (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=504)
-   -   [SOLD!!] Jaap Kooji VP Tricolor Honduran (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=721222)

SnakeCharmr728 03-29-2020 10:52 PM

Jaap Kooji VP Tricolor Honduran

2 Attachment(s)
2019 Female Jaap Kooji line vanishing pattern tricolor Honduran. Jaap Kooji is a European bloodline that keeps the crisp light yellow and reduced pattern. Not often you see these available. Eating f/t and live.
$300+shipping. PayPal only.

Terms & Conditions:
-All hatchlings are feeding on f/t pinkies and have ate a minimum of 3 consecutive times unless otherwise noted.
Shipping is calculated to your zipcode and based off the weight and size of the box needed. Animals are not considered sold until payment is received!
-All packages are packed carefully and appropriately in insulated boxes, clearly labeled and includes a heat or cool pack when needed.
-I guarantee live arrival only if delivery is completed on the first attempt. I am not responsible for carrier delays or acts of nature. Animals may be insured for $2.60/per $100. Insurance is only valid if the animal is DOA AND delayed due to FedEx's fault, weather or natural disasters do not apply. If you are purchasing an expensive animal, I HIGHLY recommend purchasing additional insurance to cover the value of the animal should carrier lose the package or have a non-weather caused delay as I am not responsible for DOAs at that point. Insurance is provided by ReptilesExpress and added to the cost of shipping.
-If your delivery zone is rural and delivery time is up to 4pm, holding at the hub for package pick up may be necessary. If your morning temps are above 90f, or below 50f, the package must be held at local hub for pick up. All packages MUST have someone home for a signature or the carrier will not leave the box.
- DOA's must be reported within 4 hours of delivery. Photo or video proof of DOA's are required.
-I have a conditional 7 day health guarantee. Any liability on my part ends after the 7th day. If I suspect neglect or improper care all guarantees are null and void at my discretion.
- I do not offer refunds, just credit toward replacement animals. If the exact animal is not available for replacement you will receive credit toward a replacement of equal value.
-Placing animals on hold- I operate strictly on a first paid first served basis. I accept 50% deposits on some high-end species or individuals who are not yet established feeders. Deposits will be returned if something happens to the animal or if the animal is not feeding within a reasonable time while in my care. However deposits are non-refundable if you change your mind.
-By sending payment you agree to these terms and conditions. Failure to read this does not exempt you from said terms and conditions.

Thank you
Infrared Reptiles (Kayla Martin)

dave mcgowen 03-30-2020 10:49 AM

Would you happen to have a male of similar line/quality? Will you be producing some this year?

SnakeCharmr728 03-30-2020 06:18 PM

I sent you a PM
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave mcgowen (Post 2197198)
Would you happen to have a male of similar line/quality? Will you be producing some this year?