FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Brandon Greene (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=633509)

Redsky29 09-15-2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Kennard (Post 2029375)
I see a big red X introducing this thread. The alleged mistake, being forgiven because the OP got more than she bargained for? I wouldn't sell a maggot to this person.

That's your opinion and the way you sound you wouldn't get the option... I don't buy from rude people so no worries there...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Redsky29 09-15-2017 10:05 PM

Btw who said anything wss forgiven.... am I happier tsy I didn't get screwed totally of course I am who wouldn't be...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tlmoon 09-15-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Kennard (Post 2029375)
I see a big red X introducing this thread. The alleged mistake, being forgiven because the OP got more than she bargained for? I wouldn't sell a maggot to this person.

This seems unnecessarily harsh...the seller did sell a mis-sexed animal and has refused to do anything about it. The fact that the error worked out to the OP's benefit (which she didn't know at the beginning of the thread) does not give the seller a free pass on his mistake.

Had the animal really been male I wouldn't agree with a bad guy post - but in this case he did make the error and hasn't been willing to fix it. Not someone I would want to buy from.

Snake-Queen 09-16-2017 10:16 PM

Chris, the seller is definitely one to avoid. When the buyer had questions, he refused to communicate. He sold a mis-sexed animal & has refused to even comment on it. It has only worked out for the buyer, because she already bought another male.
Yes, she got a female at a great price, not her fault the seller made a mistake.

Chris Kennard 09-17-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake-Queen (Post 2029585)
Chris, the seller is definitely one to avoid. When the buyer had questions, he refused to communicate. He sold a mis-sexed animal & has refused to even comment on it. It has only worked out for the buyer, because she already bought another male.
Yes, she got a female at a great price, not her fault the seller made a mistake.

Duly noted. I would not buy from accused either. I see a problem on both sides. Everything comes out in the wash. I cant predict the future, but I have a feeling these two names will be in the, mayhem style, limelight again in the not-so-distant future. Wink, wink...hope I'm wrong.

Redsky29 09-18-2017 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Kennard (Post 2029783)
Duly noted. I would not buy from accused either. I see a problem on both sides. Everything comes out in the wash. I cant predict the future, but I have a feeling these two names will be in the, mayhem style, limelight again in the not-so-distant future. Wink, wink...hope I'm wrong.

Right because you have esp or even know either of us lol. You know nothing about me so don't talk like you do....

Chris Kennard 09-18-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redsky29 (Post 2029848)
Right because you have esp or even know either of us lol. You know nothing about me so don't talk like you do....

That was no mistake. I gave you positive karma for the last six words of your post. YOU GO GIRL!