FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Neil Gubitz ...Great Guy Post (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9321)

Danny Elrod 11-19-2002 02:24 PM

Neil Gubitz ...Great Guy Post

We just wanted you guys to know that we recieved a gorgous female beardie from Neil this morning. She was nothing less than perfect. She is lively, healthy, and active. Neil shipped her in a styrofoam box that had a heat pack and newspaper in it, he placed that box inside a regular box with more paper. This was our first deal with Neil and no dought about it, it will not be our last. He is one of the Best in the herp world! Oh and by the way he even sent us a bumper sticker at no extra charge..LOL

Cathy & Danny Elrod:D

Neil Gubitz 11-19-2002 02:35 PM

Cathy.... that was really sweet! Thank you!
If you noticed, though.... I know you live in a very cold part of the country, so I put TWO 40-hour heat packs in the box!
Got to keep the baby warm....

ENJOY HER!!

....Neil

Danny Elrod 11-19-2002 03:58 PM

I guess I was so excited about the dragon, I did not notice it... But I did
check and yes you did put them in... :)

Cathy & Danny Elrod

bwyatt 11-19-2002 05:04 PM

WoW Neil how much money did you have to put in the box to get them to post this on here?? LOL Just kidding.
You know I think your great. Plus your the only one who remembers me!!!

Brandie Wyatt

Neil Gubitz 11-19-2002 05:12 PM

Brandie.... the only people that forget you, are the people that haven't met you! Once that happens.... it's all over, you win!.... lol

Do me a favor??.... Tell Damion to listen to his cell phone messages!! Thanks, kiddo, you're the best!

That's also a GORGEOUS Male Snow Boa you've got, too!.... lol

....Neil

Neil Gubitz 11-19-2002 05:15 PM

wow!

Brandie.... I just noticed!! You've been reading this BOI thing since the beginning?? And you made your FIRST post about me?? I'm flattered! Thanks....

jefjen 11-19-2002 06:35 PM

Neil Gubitz

I too have to agree that Neil is very Professional in his business practices..Have done a few deals in the past,,and everything went great...
Jeff Lewis

Wormman 11-19-2002 07:20 PM

Neil

Neil,
Is a great guy. I love him! I have dealt with him many times and he really is professional and a great person.
Neil,
I hope you never find that button. "Your Friend" in the Kosher Nostra.
Ken Chiarella

Hues1 11-19-2002 08:41 PM

I second that....
received my new beardie from Neil today and it was A++. Packing and packaging material is A++. Neil even sent me a follow up
e-mail just to make sure I got my beardie.
GREAT JOB Neil !

Classic Dum's 11-19-2002 09:53 PM

Ive never purchased from Neil, but wouldnt hesitate if he had something I wanted but I have to agree with those above Neil and his crew are hella good people! While I was going through my episode with Chris Hunter ripping me off I started calling everyone I knew in Fl and everyone I could find that was into crocs in Fl. Neil was one of the people I called, I spoke to him and store manager. Both of them took time out of there day to help me with the info I needed to gather. I could tell by all the noise in the back ground their store was busy, phone ringing and they were all rushing around trying to help people and talk to me at the same time. Then in between customers at the store they were calling people they knew trying to help get me the info I needed. They must have spent a good 45 minutes to an hour that day trying to help me out. So I just wanted to say thanks and give a big thumbs up to him and his crew, they're very good people!