FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

bpman850 02-13-2012 12:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Also here is a pic of MOJO I took early he looks better, and he bobbing his head more and moving around more. Just when he see's someone in the room he stares at you and dont move...

Draco11 02-13-2012 12:24 AM

If you say he's doing well, then why are you agreeing to send him back.
I'm not saying that i don't want him back now, but if your claims are true them why would you send him back in the first place.

So I get the dragon you get half the payment back as agreed after I recieve the dragon...Case Closed.

bpman850 02-13-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1419779)
If you say he's doing well, then why are you agreeing to send him back.
I'm not saying that i don't want him back now, but if your claims are true them why would you send him back in the first place.

So I get the dragon you get half the payment back as agreed after I recieve the dragon...Case Closed.

I really don't wanna send him back. I am just tried of you bltching on what I do wrong. I have done everything right. And you lied to me when i firsted called you I asked you if he eats crickets good and you said he loves his crickets. Then after i get the dragon And he does not eat. You tell me he only eats very lil crickets and he likes super worms. So case is not close. I Keep him.. If he dies I want my money back or other dragon. And you have ask me over and over to get him back either for free or full refund or half refund. If you want him back so bad send me 220 in a check or a money order or a cashiers check. So we both are coved

bpman850 02-13-2012 12:53 AM

I am also taking him to the vet wensday to get a full check up and a fecal done if they find anything wrong with him that they feel that happen when you had him i want a refund or pay for the vet bill. also you calm the yellow stain on his vents and lower belly is cricket food right do you have proof its just cricket food?

Draco11 02-13-2012 12:58 AM

No I want my dragon back we made a deal!!!! I said he was picky on his crickets and was mostly used to supers.
You can't handel the dragon I wasn't the one complaining, you were the one calling all the time. If dragon dies it's on you. I want my dragon back as deal was met, You agreed

bpman850 02-13-2012 01:00 AM

I hope its not yellow fungus. If he has it. that would not wanna make him eat, and that would full on you cause he would have to gotten it when he was with you. And if it is yellow fungus please let me know now so i can get this matter fix before its to late.

bobtard 02-13-2012 01:02 AM

Just ignore Steven. He's trying to scam you, again.

You got your money back the first time, do you really want to risk it again?

bpman850 02-13-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1419791)
No I want my dragon back we made a deal!!!! I said he was picky on his crickets and was mostly used to supers.
You can't handel the dragon I wasn't the one complaining, you were the one calling all the time. If dragon dies it's on you. I want my dragon back as deal was met, You agreed

If you want him back so bad send me 220 in a check or a money order or a cashiers check. So we both are coved....

I can handle him I been handling him the whole time. I love this lil guy I want to give him the best life he can have. Like I said when a vet tells me you were running to much heat who would you trust the vet been seeing reptiles for over 20 years i go with the vet on this one...

bpman850 02-13-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobtard (Post 1419796)
Just ignore Steven. He's trying to scam you, again.

You got your money back the first time, do you really want to risk it again?

FYI, I am not trying to scam anybody. I am not going to give him back to i get what i paid for him

Draco11 02-13-2012 01:07 AM

You know nothing from what I saw
Once a con always a con. INBREED
like mother like son