FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

Draco11 02-15-2012 10:30 PM

Hope he proves he's going to send the dragon, He won't answer my calls or text's now

Draco11 02-15-2012 11:12 PM

Talked to him and he say's he'll use my label to ship him out :thumbsup: hopeing I get him and will post pics of him after the dragon arrives and is warming up in a new cage for him (His old cage is now occupied)

Christina Vincent 02-16-2012 07:35 AM

Oh my what a thread. I hope Lance gets back safe. Poor guy. Someone needs to report him for the fraud on the Ball and nail this guy on something. He has suffered no consequences (besides our Fauna admin thank you guys for takin no BS!) So I think he's just gonna move on to the next seller... ;-( Draco- it sucks he tried to scam you. This thread showed me how useful the BOI can be for the sellers as well and while I am new to the site and learning all the lil great things, I do know researchin a buyer to some extent, like checkin the BOI is a great effin idea.

hhmoore 02-16-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucille (Post 1420968)
As for Steven, I don't think he has yet realized the extent to which he has dug himself a hole. When eventually, future prospective employers check out this thread and say to themselves 'maybe not', it might start dawning on him that his irresponsibilities are going to have consequences for him.

I'm sure a lot of people looked at this statement and disregarded it...but it HAS happened. I can think of a few people that have contacted me that were experiencing this difficulty because of old threads here that were found in a routine search (so these things can come back to haunt people years later).

WebSlave 02-16-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hhmoore (Post 1421158)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucille (Post 1420968)
As for Steven, I don't think he has yet realized the extent to which he has dug himself a hole. When eventually, future prospective employers check out this thread and say to themselves 'maybe not', it might start dawning on him that his irresponsibilities are going to have consequences for him.

I'm sure a lot of people looked at this statement and disregarded it...but it HAS happened. I can think of a few people that have contacted me that were experiencing this difficulty because of old threads here that were found in a routine search (so these things can come back to haunt people years later).

This is absolutely true. I've gotten several emails from people who have complained that a BOI thread on them has cost them jobs when their prospective bosses looked them up on Google during the interview process. Seeing what they saw of the history of that applicant, they declined to hire them. And yes, they asked (sometimes DEMANDED) that I take down those threads. Which, of course, I refused. Which I will ALWAYS do.

So yes, people engaging in scams and defrauding people in what they might believe to be just a minor inconsequential segment of society can have far reaching consequences to their future in it's entirety. They might not like the only bed available to sleep in that they have made for themselves, but that was their choice to make.

Draco11 02-16-2012 06:48 PM

Shipped out

Well the dragon was picked up ( Steven's mom payed extra for a pick up of the dragon). FedEx picked up the dragon around 4 Fl. time, and should arrive by 10:30am tomorrow morning. I called Debbie at reptiles express to conferm it also. And the dragon is on his way.

So if All goes well and he arrives pics will be posted of the dragon after he arrives and is warming up in his tank. And Will take him to the Vet as soon as I can. And, have a poop sample for them.:thumbsup::)

reptilebaby 02-16-2012 07:08 PM

Oh, I'm so glad he's coming home to you!!!

Draco11 02-16-2012 07:11 PM

Yes very anxious to get him back:yesnod:

DiamondDen 02-16-2012 07:32 PM

:-) Thats great!

Draco11 02-16-2012 07:55 PM

Thanks :) He'll be staying with me for all the poor guy has been through. Needs a lot of caring and love. plus some meds I do have albon and panacure from Beautifuldragons, but to be safe Gonna take him to the vet and get him clean.