FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Benjamin Phillip Davis (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=655869)

treefrog4243 05-16-2018 01:18 PM

Benjamin Phillip Davis

I had placed a wanted ad on fauna asking for Het Hypo Redfoot. 2 days later a guy referenced above contacted me by email asking if I was still looking for redfoot. I emailed back I was looking for Het hypo. He switched to text and sent pics of killer Brazilians and Venezuela redfoots, he did not know what Het hypo were. I told him I would be interested in the Brazilians and he said 450 per pair. He did not know how to FaceTime so I was suspicious and he said he lived in D.C. so an hour away. He said to meet him at his home and I said someplace public so he said meet at hotel. He never showed but soon after I arrived he texted laughter and said “you think your smart” “but I made you waste fuel and time” he used a phone # of 3607498198 and email of Davisbreedingfarm. Watch him. Frank Dombrowski treefrog4243@gmail.com

Big Time Reptiles 05-16-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treefrog4243 (Post 2075796)
I had placed a wanted ad on fauna asking for Het Hypo Redfoot. 2 days later a guy referenced above contacted me by email asking if I was still looking for redfoot. I emailed back I was looking for Het hypo. He switched to text and sent pics of killer Brazilians and Venezuela redfoots, he did not know what Het hypo were. I told him I would be interested in the Brazilians and he said 450 per pair. He did not know how to FaceTime so I was suspicious and he said he lived in D.C. so an hour away. He said to meet him at his home and I said someplace public so he said meet at hotel. He never showed but soon after I arrived he texted laughter and said “you think your smart” “but I made you waste fuel and time” he used a phone # of 3607498198 and email of Davisbreedingfarm. Watch him. Frank Dombrowski treefrog4243@gmail.com

He contacted me as well, but I see he dropped Benjamin.

I've been playing with him, emails are attached. I'm waiting on my check, when it arrives, I'll drop the bomb on him then.:rofl:

Find somewhere in the emails, where we discussed, price, or species?????

They're going strictly off a sheet in front of them, because it's obvious to me they don't read English, and if they do, it's very poorly.....

Give these scam artist an inch and they'll take a mile...

Of course start at the bottom, and read up.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Begin forwarded message:
On May 15, 2018, at 3:09 PM, David Philip <adamsbraown67@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for putting my mind at rest. I am sure you will get payment very soon. Please let me know as soon as you have received it so i can tell you where to send my balance and also schedule pick-up.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 1:08 PM, David Philip <adamsbraown67@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 1:07 PM, Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:
Is your mind at ease?

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: what are you looking for?
Date: May 15, 2018 at 2:33:57 PM CDT
To: David Philip <adamsbraown67@gmail.com>

David,
If your assistant over paid, you have nothing to worry about. I’m an honest person, unlike some of the scam artist out there, I’ll refund your over pay through Western Union.

Again, no worries, you’ll have your money back, the same day I receive it, I’ll need to know who to Western Union it to??

I’ll email you as soon as I receive payment.

Thank You!

Regards,
Lynn
On May 15, 2018, at 2:27 PM, David Philip <adamsbraown67@gmail.com> wrote:

This is urgent and I need your response. I just found out that my Assistant overpaid you. The payment meant for another item was made out in your name and sent to you.However I want to believe I wont have a problem with you on this. Once you receive the payment, Please proceed to the bank and cash the payment, deduct your money and send back my Balance to me through western union then we proceed with pick-up arrangement. I really hope I can fully trust you with this? I will await your response on this so my mind can be at ease.
Thanks.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 8:26 AM, Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:
David,
If payment hasn’t been mailed, no worries, I have another who wants to buy them, so if you want them I need to know no later than 5 p.m today.

Regards,
Lynn
On May 14, 2018, at 1:28 PM, David Philip <adamsbraown67@gmail.com> wrote:

Great!. I'm going on a business trip but I will instruct my assistant to prepare and mail your payment which I'm sure you will get in about 2-3 days business days. I'll add $40 extra for the delay. I'll pay by M O or cashier check so send me your info (i.e full name, mailing address and your phone number) so payment can be mailed out immediately. I will also make arrangement for pick-up which will be after you must have received and cashed the payment.Awaiting your info.

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 2:50 PM, Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:
What reptiles are you looking for?

Regards,
Lynn

On May 12, 2018, at 1:28 PM, David Philip <adamsbraown67@gmail.com> wrote:
Still up for sale? let me know the final price

treefrog4243 05-16-2018 07:48 PM

Lynn, yes he is a piece of work. I talked to him on the phone 1 time and could barely understand what he was saying. Let me know what happens. Frank

elena 05-17-2018 05:19 PM

Frank, could you post his phone number?

Big Time Reptiles 05-17-2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elena (Post 2076034)
Frank, could you post his phone number?

Elana,

He posted it in the last sentence of his post, 360-749-8198

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

elena 05-17-2018 05:35 PM

Oh, I see. Oops.

Big Time Reptiles 05-23-2018 05:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a follow up to this scammer.

The shipping label has a return address of Florida, Square Deal Lumber CO.

It was mailed from Indiana, and the check has an address California.

I'm betting dollars to doughnut holes this joker is in Africa.

It was fun, but I've reached the end of this game, I WON:D

Attached is the shipping label and the check I received in the mail today.

I almost forgot, there was NEVER any discussion about what he wanted to purchase, or what I had for sale, and yet, look at the amount of the check.:shrug01: I remember back when scammers had more class, and brains.....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Lucille 05-23-2018 05:56 PM

[quote=Big Time Reptiles;2077282I WON:D

[/QUOTE]
Excellent! I LOVE when you string them along like that!

treefrog4243 05-23-2018 06:54 PM

Way to go Lynn. A little payback is good

Big Time Reptiles 05-27-2018 10:45 PM

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=655479

Lynn Peterson
Big Time reptiles