FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   MEL KRUGER - CROOK (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=552284)

Bronx Boa 10-22-2015 09:40 AM

MEL KRUGER - CROOK

Crook, scammer, and BAD GUY Mel Kruger.

The deal that happened that only benefited one party. The trade from hell.

So I traded a nice ivory ghost het moonglow for a rifle. The deal took a bit but went well. I then offered to trade a lot of snakes (worth over 2K) for two other firearms. I offered to trade knowing it was a loss for me, due to space limitation and other factors in my life (relocation). I figured I can use the firearms for recreation and collection and still maintain a decent boa collection. So I shipped the lot (minus one boa) to Mel. I accidently forgot to include one of the 12 boas. I was packing to move and I forgot one boa. It was a mistake. This was explained. The shipment was delayed by SYR but upon arrival to Mel’s residence, he called me saying the boas arrived fine and praised how great they looked. The next day, he told me that that that he was not happy with one male. He claimed it had a bump which means he was sick. I informed him that that was how he is and how I purchased him years ago. I never really noticed it since I attributed to his structural make-up. I explained to him was that since he has been with me for over two years, he ate, sheds, and bred perfectly. I asked him to feed him to see if he would eat. He ate with no problem. As I explained and expected.

Since he had eleven (11) boas and I had NOTHING of his, I told him to start the paperwork for the gun transfers since I know it takes a bit form dealer to dealer. He stalled and then refused. He wanted me to replace the male. I told him that the male was fine and he noticed he ate and he even commented on how pretty he was. After going back and forth with this man who never wants to talk like men over the phone, instead complain over texts, I decided to take a loss and told him that he can keep all of the 11 snakes if he sends just one of the firearms. Of course he agreed to this. All of sudden the missing boa and the proclaimed “sick” boa are no longer an issue for him. Realizing that he is trying to get one over on me and this “trade” I let it slide. I wanted to have something for my loss.

So it turns out that the gun cannot be shipped to me because of the NY laws. So now he says he wants me to PAY for shipping for the remaining boas of mine. REMAINING boas of mine – because he had sold some already. INCREDIBLE. He sold my boas already. I told him that I have shipped boas to him which was costly already and received nothing from him. There were babies, yearlings, and adults in the lot – over 30 lbs shipment across the U.S. Why would I pay to have a portion of them shipped back? What would I get out of that trade other than a huge financial loss, unneeded stress, and less of my stock of boas?

I asked him if he had anything else. He mentioned a glock 19. We then settled to have him send a glock instead. He said he would trade if his pending a deal that has not happened falls through – a deal he has been waiting on for three months. I wondered why that deal never happened! I can imagine why….Regardless of that, imagine my surprise when I log on today and see that the glock is posted for trade. So naturally, I sent him a message saying that he agreed to send that to me to make this trade right. He said no…because he thinks his glock is worth more than the boas. UNBELEIVABLE. The glock was listed for less than the other guns, but now it’s too much. Even after he said he would.

This man is a crook. He has now a total of 12 of my boas and I have NOTHING.

He has:
5.1 Ghosts het moonglow ‘15
1.1 Hypo Het Moonglow ‘15
1.1 Trip Het Snowglows ‘14
1.0 Hypo Het Anery ‘10
0. 1 Pastel Het Anery ‘08

I have:
Empty pockets and fewer boas and NO firearm

Regardless of shipping issues, gun laws…that fact remains that he has my goods and I have NOTHING.

I will be posted the conversation soon…beginning from August 26th

Buyers/traders beware.

Bronx Boa 10-22-2015 09:45 AM

psots removed

and now he removed his posts for trade...

what a crook.

Bronx Boa 10-22-2015 09:47 AM

This is for KRUGER'S KRITTER

Lucille 10-22-2015 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronx Boa (Post 1861722)

Regardless of shipping issues, gun laws…that fact remains that he has my goods and I have NOTHING.

I think it was up to you to have done the research on gun laws, he should not be expected to know the law of every state and city. By not researching and then shipping the critters, you put him in a bad situation. If I am not mistaken, the health law, article 161, of New York City will prevent him from shipping any snakes back to you legally.
Plus if one of your snakes was imperfect, it was on you to disclose that prior to sending it.

I am waiting on seeing the conversation, but from this first post, you are not an innocent party.

Bronx Boa 10-22-2015 10:39 AM

Thank you for your comment, but you are mistaken. I can receive boas and guns. I buy and trade for both often. I live in New York but not in NYC. There are o restrictions for Yonkers. I know the name Bronx Boa could be deceiving. That's where I am from.

You say I put him in a bad situation...who is in a bad situation now? Not him. Again...I have nothing to show for my lost boas.

And for the record, he feels the snake has an imperfection. It does not.

Bronx Boa 10-22-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucille (Post 1861731)
I am waiting on seeing the conversation, but from this first post, you are not an innocent party.

not an innocent party? Meaning that I'm to blame or have some fault? Yes, we both have to admit our mistakes with this...but he has my snakes and refuses to send me anything...how is that ok?

Bronx Boa 10-22-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronx Boa (Post 1861740)
not an innocent party? Meaning that I'm to blame or have some fault? Yes, we both have to admit our mistakes with this...but he has my snakes and refuses to send me anything...how is that ok?

He had NO RIGHT to sell anything until I received his part of the trade as per our agreement.

hhmoore 10-22-2015 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronx Boa (Post 1861738)
I live in New York but not in NYC. There are o restrictions for Yonkers. I know the name Bronx Boa could be deceiving. That's where I am from.

You're the one that lists Bronx, NY as your location...if that is not accurate, then correct the location shown in your profile, please.

Lucille 10-22-2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronx Boa (Post 1861738)

And for the record

The record shows no pictures as evidence one way or the other of the critter in question, but it DOES show you lying about your location.

AbsoluteApril 10-22-2015 11:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronx Boa (Post 1861725)
and now he removed his posts for trade...

Screenshot of the deleted trade ad that was up earlier today