FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

barbie 02-13-2012 10:35 AM

Ya no one has the right to recieve money back for explaining dragon care! We have all done it, and i am sure in the begining you had questions too. You should be thankfull he is asking questions, that means he is trying and is learning. No one will excuse Stevens past behavior. But if i wher you i would let it go because you are going to far and making yourself look like the bad guy now!! Payment was recieved this dragon is no longer yours. Like was said screen the people you sell your animals to, its a little late for sellers remorse!!

Draco11 02-13-2012 11:03 AM

Ok, I may have overstepd my bounds. I'm still new at this and got a little over reacted when he was :censored:. As i Said before, I have gotten payment from PP. So the responsibility of the dragon is his. I helped Him with, Husbandry only, for Steven to say that his Vet said I'm doing it wrong. I have a vet here that takes care of my Bearded's she know's my lighting is all in order. but beside the fact, the half payment was also for the cancelation and the lying of any MO sent if PP didn't go through.I am new to this, So have to learn as I go. Steven says he's keeping the dragon so, it's his. Also as said before I got paid. And no other money will be exchanged.
The conversation on husbandry was what he called me on the phone for. And I gave him all the information I could, even referenced some books. I tried to do what I could to make the buyer happy. And will probably write out care sheets to be put with the beardies in the future.

Draco11 02-13-2012 11:20 AM

Also gave him the links to where to buy proper lighting equipment; In the heat of the moment I complained b/c of the hours of how to care for the dragon. I had no problem when I was explaining it to him, for the sake of the dragon.

Don't try to turn this against me, I was already punished by the board for improper language. Which was deserved given, what was said. And if you still think bad of me then thats how you feel. I was just trying to make well for the dragon.

Draco11 02-14-2012 07:12 PM

Anyone thats interested, I'm sending 200 overnight to Steven so He can send the dragon back to me. My main concern is for the dragon, and his wellbeing.

Lucille 02-14-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1420449)
Anyone thats interested, I'm sending 200 overnight to Steven so He can send the dragon back to me. My main concern is for the dragon, and his wellbeing.

Is this what he wants? He may (and does) have his failings, but he can learn how to take care of this dragon.

hhmoore 02-14-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1420449)

With all due respect, it isn't your dragon anymore....you can't insist that he send it back. Sending him money was probably not the brightest move, especially given the reason this thread started - hopefully you won't regret that decision.

Draco11 02-14-2012 07:36 PM

It was decided on him and a friend of his (bearded dragon breeder) is going to make sure he's going to be definately sent out. I went on his website and he is legite

Draco11 02-14-2012 07:37 PM

I didn't insist we both agreed

Draco11 02-14-2012 07:40 PM

Also I called the bearded dragon breeder who is going to supply him the shipping supplies and he definately says he will be sent out, I didn't say my dragon I said the dragon, not claiming he's mine yet

Lucille 02-14-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draco11 (Post 1420459)
It was decided on him and a friend of his (bearded dragon breeder) is going to make sure he's going to be definately sent out. I went on his website and he is legite

Can you say that again in more understandable terms? Did he tell you that is what he is going to do?
If what he wants is to keep the critter, then he should do so. It is his.