FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Noah's Boas (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26168)

CrestedLady 09-21-2003 10:46 PM

Noah's Boas

If anyone ever wants quality reptiles....go to www.noahsboas.com I recently purchased a crested gecko from them and they were WONDERFUL. They always take the time to answer any questions that you have, and to make sure that everything is going well. The dark fire crested hatchling I bought is absolutely adorable and very active. Thanks Noe and Kathy!
~Sarah~:D

robin d. 10-14-2003 06:27 PM

Noe and Kathleen Perez of Noah's Noa's are GREAT folks!!!!!

i reciently purchased a couple of juvi r. auriculatis from them. they came shipped emaculately. both animals were extremely healthy looking!and beautiful !!!! they actually ate crickets the same night i got them and for any of you that know about aurics sometimes babies can be very picky!!!!!!!! i would not hesitate to buy ANYTHING from them. i was very impressed and extremely satisfied with the animals, with the customer service, packagaing and professionalism. GREAT GUYS!!!! Noe and Kathleen Perez from Noah's Boas, two thumbs up GREAT ANIMALS!!!!!

CrestedLady 02-20-2004 12:22 PM

Another great purchase

I just got the leachianus today that I purchased. It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Very spunky and ate some baby food immediately after shipping. If anyone wants awesome reptiles and quality service, I'd definitely steer them in that direction. Thanks again for a wonderful transaction!
~Sarah~

Animal Plastics 02-20-2004 03:08 PM

Absolutely Awesome People

Hello,

I have had the pleasure of meeting Noe at many shows. I can't tell you what a great person he is. He always goes out of his way to talk to me, whether he is taking the day with his family or he is swamped behind his booth at a show.

His animals are exceptional; I have purchased many cresteds from him in the past and never had a health issue. His characteristics as a person spread to the quality of his animals.

Thanks Noe, and know that I appreciate the time you take to answer my questions and the genuine sincerity you boast as a person.

Mark Mertens
Animal Plastics

urbanjungles 02-20-2004 05:29 PM

I'd like to add...

Now also keeps and breeds some of the most beautiful Emerald Tree Boas around. He has taken the LONG route of raising up some quality animals for many years to produce some of the most OUTSTANDING treeboas to date...Few emerald collections make me drool and Noe's is definitely one of those.

Noe is truly a great herper to deal with, he's knowledgable, friendly and most importantly honest and trustworthy.

Noe Perez is one of those rare class acts!

Otter_23 10-10-2005 10:48 PM

I purchased a nice red crested gecko from Noah at Tinley park and love the crested gecko. Great people.