FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Sarah from lunargecko.net (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128889)

azhketh 04-07-2010 11:34 PM

I recently purchased a gargoyle hatchling from Sarah, and I'm definitely happy with my purchase! The little guy looks great, arrived in perfect health. Sarah was very helpful, answering my questions and going to the trouble of provided a couple of different pics of the hatchling and his siblings so I'd have a better idea of what he looked like. I would highly recommend Lunar Gecko to anybody looking for a high quality gargoyle gecko.

Heather Rider

ShadowKorin 04-08-2010 12:57 AM

I consider Sarah to be a good friend and a high quality breeder of the species with which she closely works. I have been privileged to conduct a Rhacodactylus trade with her and my animals arrived in good condition with more than sufficient packing. She inquired as to their safe arrival and monitored weather and temperatures for suitable shipping throughout the duration of our interaction. I was extremely pleased with our interaction and look forward to our future business deals.

Sarah Goy

SirenSanJose 04-29-2010 01:33 AM

Recently got a young crestie from Sarah and couldn't be more pleased. Beautiful, healthy animal, and her packing and shipping were excellent. It was a very easy, pleasant transaction and she's absolutely on my "will buy again" list.

Diana Heideman

Dragontown 09-30-2010 09:05 AM

Sarah just got me started in the wonderful world of Dubia roaches..... sent me a healthy overage, prompt and well-packed. We're also working on some gecko swapping for next season and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this fine young lady again. Thanks Sarah!

cresties 09-30-2010 11:40 AM

I've bought a crested gecko and dubia roaches from Sarah. The gecko was an incredible deal - he's one of my favorite geckos in my collection. The roaches arrived just a few days after I ordered them and they're very healthy and active.

gecko_foot 03-04-2011 11:00 PM

I purchased some isopods and springtails for my planted terrarium, and Sarah did an excellent job of making sure I got exactly what I asked for. She stayed in contact, and the critters arrived in good shape.

sungmina 04-06-2011 03:33 PM

Just got my isle E leachianus from Sarah today and I am THRILLED to pieces with him! He is gorgeous with nice pigment and blotching. He arrived alert and looks like he has never missed a meal with Sarah. The packing was great and I am so excited to finally have my little leachie gecko!

illuminati 04-07-2011 02:29 AM

I got a CB Cat Gecko and a GORGEOUS Gargoyle Gecko from Sarah today. Sarah is extremely nice and easy to work with, she even set me some care sheets on Cat geckos and helped me out with what I needed to do :p Packed extremely well and even personalize and very smooth transaction. Could not have asked for a better person to deal with, looking forward to purchasing from her in the future! Thank you Sarah!

cursedj 04-20-2011 06:40 PM

sara from lunargecko.net

I just did a trade with Sara , opened the box and was blown away .The Gargoyle is absolutely stunning .Pro communication, packing etc .

Sara is top notch and will do business with her again and again without hesitation..

brandieb 04-20-2011 07:26 PM

I purchased a beautiful Gargoyle from Sarah and could be any more pleased with him or Sarah's customer service! She was very informative and held him until shipping weather was acceptable. He came packaged perfect and is in perfect health!

I would most certainly recommend Sarah and would not hesitate to buy from her again!

Brandie Baker