FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Room & New Member Intros (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=796)
-   -   R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170195)

WebSlave 03-22-2010 06:28 PM

R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :(

Honestly, I don't know what to say. I'm not really any good as this sort of thing... But a few words are appropriate.

Chuck always gave me fits here, but he was always man enough about it to not whine about being rapped on the knuckles or even banned. He never once disputed my decisions, and never called my judgement into question. He knew he had stepped over the line, and was willing to take his lumps in stride. Few have ever been the gentleman that he was.

Probably few other members have had as colorful of a history here, much to the detriment of many a bad guy. But to many of them, it probably still is a darker day now then it would be otherwise.

But funny how you don't see how brightly a gem really shines till you've lost it.

Farewell, Mr. Kimmel. God speed.....

WiseReptiles 03-22-2010 06:34 PM

Chuck you will be missed terribly RIP

Christina and Jeff

Roy Munson 03-22-2010 06:52 PM

Jesus! I didn't know. I didn't know him well, but I enjoyed his contributions, and felt genuine affection toward the man. Don't know what to say, Chuck. Love you, and I hope your family and friends can deal and move forward. I don't know what to say.

Utta 03-22-2010 07:32 PM

RIP Chuck. Your missed greatly.

Ed Clark 03-22-2010 07:37 PM

Truly a very sad day to say farewell to Chuck Kimmel, he was a man of strong will and overflowed with a passion for what he believed in.

God speed and rest in peace Chuck.:(

deborahbroadus 03-22-2010 07:39 PM

Chuck, since you are no longer around to protect me, I'll have to unsheath my claws...

I'm so sorry...

TheFragginDragon 03-22-2010 07:40 PM

Rest in Peace Chuck....your friendship, tenacity, and wit will be sorely missed, and you will NEVER be forgotten.

LadyOhh 03-22-2010 07:42 PM

RIP Chuck.

I did not know you well, but I do know that you will be missed.

hhmoore 03-22-2010 07:46 PM

I have to second that, Rich. I once PM'd an apology to Chuck, because I gave him an infraction for something even though I fully agreed with what he said. His response was that he understood, and that he'd known it was coming...and that he'd have lost a good deal of respect for me if I HADN'T given him the infraction. Though there were times I dreaded seeing his name in a thread (because I knew it would mean I'd have to put my mod hat on, not because I didn't want to see what he had to say), I couldn't help but respect the man. He definitely had a way of getting to the heart of a matter.

RIP, Chuck...you made one hell of an impact here, and you'll be missed by many.

MedusaCoils 03-22-2010 07:52 PM

Farewell Chuck. From what little I knew you, you were one of the good ones! You will be missed!

God Speed Good Man!

Wayne