FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bpman850 Steven Miller *canceled payments for Bearded Dragon* (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300970)

BaltimoreBees 02-17-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reptilebaby (Post 1421874)
Sonia, MOST people would have written off ever getting their pet back. Not do what you did and fight as hard as you could to get him returned to you. :) That shows how much you love your animals and how much responsibility you take for them.

I think alot of people WOULD buy from you after seeing how much you care about your animals. I know I would. I like seeing people who are more concerned with their animals' well being than with money.

:iagree::iagree:

Draco11 02-17-2012 04:29 PM

Another Pic of a Happy Lance

1 Attachment(s)
Hears another pic, although, it shows how skinny he got, I'll get him back up to weight. First force feedings of chicken baby food and other green and fruit varietys.

reptilebaby 02-17-2012 04:39 PM

He does look thinner. :( Poor guy. You'll have him fat and sassy before long. :)

Snake-Queen 02-17-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reptilebaby (Post 1421874)
Sonia, MOST people would have written off ever getting their pet back. Not do what you did and fight as hard as you could to get him returned to you. :) That shows how much you love your animals and how much responsibility you take for them.

I think alot of people WOULD buy from you after seeing how much you care about your animals. I know I would. I like seeing people who are more concerned with their animals' well being than with money.

:iagree:

P&A Pythons 02-18-2012 07:43 AM

I thought for sure he would have sent u a bag of rocks. Steven this is one step in the right direction. Sonia glad u got him back and alive.

Draco11 02-18-2012 11:27 AM

I was thinking that too when I got the box and I heard no shuffleing. But He's a survivor!

WebSlave 02-18-2012 12:31 PM

Well, I am glad to see that at least that part of all this worked out OK. I can't deny that I am surprised, however, but at least it is a pleasant surprise. We don't seem to get very many of those around here.

Draco11 02-18-2012 12:33 PM

:iagree:

Tito 02-18-2012 04:23 PM

Wow!

Just had to chime in here as Mr. Miller has had me on the phone spinning his web of lies for weeks. I finally listened to my gut and some long time local reptile friends and cut him off. He called me today with a "new" number and begged me to sell him a dragon. After I refused, he started cussing at me with one Motherfu@*er after another. I hung up and hope to never hear from him again, stay away and spread the word!!

reptilebaby 02-18-2012 05:17 PM

OMG, Why would he seriously think ANYONE would sell him a dragon?? And not to accept that someone told him no, and proceeding to curse at the seller?? This guy is piece of WORK!! Getting to the point where people might want to start asking questions about buyers too, not just sellers.