FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lonely Hearts Club Forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   What do you do when they got the hots? (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44190)

Lucille 07-11-2004 06:25 PM

What do you do when they got the hots?

OK, since this is a snake site and all, I have to confess: Although I do not mind that other people keep venomous snakes, it is not my thing. While I can go see hot snakes in zoos with no problem I get nervous, very nervous, if someone has them in their home. That brings us to an important issue: What do you do if you meet someone and you really like them, but there is some one area that really and truly you don't like, like they have hot snakes, or they like to go skydiving and they want to take you along, or they smoke weed and you would never, or that sort of thing. How would you handle such situations?

Clay Davenport 07-11-2004 07:30 PM

It depends on how good the sex is. I can overlook a hell of a lot if the woman is talented.

Sybella 07-11-2004 07:47 PM

I guess they were right when they said that the only thing that matters to men is sex and food.

Wilomn 07-11-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sybella
I guess they were right when they said that the only thing that matters to men is sex and food.
And sleep, sometimes we need to sleep.

Clay Davenport 07-11-2004 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sybella
I think you may be overestimating the importance of food.

Sybella 07-12-2004 02:09 AM

LOL!! Well, you can't sustain on sex, can you??

Wes...if you're as good as you say you are, I can see why you wouldn't get enough sleep. ;)

Clay Davenport 07-12-2004 08:51 AM

I'm content to eat whatever happens to be lying around. ;)

Seamus Haley 07-12-2004 09:22 AM

Pro-Baggers as an appropriate Valentines day gift? Sharing little handling tips (did you know that a piece of duct or electrical tape on a hook can increase it's effectiveness and make handling easier?) over dinner? Having a partner who won't be angry if the words "Crotalus adamanteus!" are yelled in bed?

Where do I sign up?

bcfos 07-12-2004 02:57 PM

To be quite honest it really doesn't matter what they think at all. The snakes have lived with me for about 4 years now(some more time some less) so they are here to stay. Average relationship with me is give or take 3 weeks. So I don't care if they like them or not, because they will be hitting the road long before the snakes will. ;)

Lucille 07-12-2004 06:34 PM

Well as long as they hit the road in 3 weeks because the affair has wore itself out, and not because Seamus' crotalus decided to snack on them and they had to leave in a body bag......