FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Informal presidential election poll (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302627)

WebSlave 02-17-2012 01:48 AM

Informal presidential election poll

This is posted on another site of mine, and I find the results rather interesting. So I figured I would see what happens here with the same thing. But I did add one other option......

bobtard 02-18-2012 07:21 AM

Ron Paul, without a doubt.

BrooklynJoe 02-18-2012 09:49 AM

LOL AT RON PAUL This is hilarious.

Lucille 02-18-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynJoe (Post 1422164)
LOL AT RON PAUL This is hilarious.

I don't think it is funny, why did you say that?

barbie 02-18-2012 10:48 AM

Ron Paul:)

SnakeEyesExotics 02-20-2012 01:54 PM

Obama...SERIOUSLY?!?!

KelliH 02-20-2012 02:06 PM

I bet Obama gets re-elected. It really doesn't matter anymore though, does it? Obama, Romney, Newter, they are all the same. My vote here goes to Ron Paul. He is the only one saying anything different, and at this point I think we all know that if we don't make some MAJOR changes to America then we are done.

BrooklynJoe 02-20-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucille (Post 1422171)
I don't think it is funny, why did you say that?

The same reason why every other American has responded to the thread. My birth right of freedom of speech lol.

However seriously all candidates are crippling this country with their open ended policies, their hypocrisy, and lack of provided genuine change. All of these candidates have a true lackluster in a failing system, they have not truly gained the respect of constituents. Ask around, from the missing votes and do fourth.

This leads me to recognize Mr Ronald Ernest Paul. While he did gather some balls and has been known for his ballsy statements, backings, it is all hypocrisy coming from him. While he SEEMS to take radical approach of change but taking a stand against legal tender which I like, he also stood for the right to bare arms which I like the protection of this amendment/right.

While i disagree with his stance against the civil rights act, because of his lack of defined reasoning. I strongly disregarded his sweeping/dismissal of the newsletter controversy as well as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. As he(Ronald) is a texas native, he voted against MLK Jr bday to be recognized as a holiday(which he played a part in this thing called American History). This than leads me to his newsletter's depiction of MLK as some licentious individual, is more than offensive to this nation and the nations people. Once again his lack of moral responsibility for the newsletter has also deemed him unfit of "CHANGE" which is the new political verb thrown around loosely by all candidates.

Well this is where I stand and my perspective. I must be honest I have grown old of seeing, hearing the same group of political candidates, who happen to be of the same age groups believing the same things. I'm truly done with any candidates over 40 lol !!!

We want true change! Change the age of the candidates !!! Changing their skin color, hair, accent, names, sex, sexual orientation do not mean a darn thing! Change the ages!!! Well as always all politics are local, and you know who the presdential candidate is when you check their local politics. Please vote responsibly during ALL ELECTIONS!

JustChad04 02-22-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliH (Post 1422913)
I bet Obama gets re-elected. It really doesn't matter anymore though, does it? Obama, Romney, Newter, they are all the same. My vote here goes to Ron Paul. He is the only one saying anything different, and at this point I think we all know that if we don't make some MAJOR changes to America then we are done.

:iagree:

We do need a change, and desperately now. Plus I love how Ron Paul calls the other canidates out when they are wrong.

WebSlave 02-22-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustChad04 (Post 1423727)
:iagree:

We do need a change, and desperately now. Plus I love how Ron Paul calls the other canidates out when they are wrong.

And yet the media pretty much completely ignores Ron Paul. I really don't see how anyone could need any more evidence than that, that the media is controlled as a BLOCK as to what they can and cannot print. I mean, what are the chances that all of the media outlets independently would act in this same manner?

Is burning a ballot at an official voting polling place illegal?

BTW, the poll here pretty much duplicates the one someone else put over on my CornSnakes.com site. Ron Paul FAR AND ABOVE got more votes than any of the other republican candidates, yet according to all the "official" voting results, that doesn't happen. So how can that be? Are we THAT different from mainstream America that our voting preferences would be that far off from who everyone else chooses to vote on?

Are you feeling manipulated yet? Well, you should.......