FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Southern Bayou Reptiles, AKA Cajun Reptiles (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=647735)

Fred Beaver 02-14-2018 02:35 AM

Southern Bayou Reptiles, AKA Cajun Reptiles

Sadly I did not look at this BOI page before trying to purchase from Amy Bayard, AKA Southern Bayou Reptiles, and AKA Cajun Reptiles. I gave them my card number to purchase Green Tree Frogs. Then they opened a PayPal Account with my card and sent themselves $250, to the name Cajun Reptiles. I e-mailed her asking if she was Cajun Reptiles and she said, no Southern Bayou Reptiles. But she also asked me to Money Gram her payment because she "did not want to use my card". Her name here is Amy Bayard, but the name she gave me for the Money Gram was Amy Elizabeth Jenkins and the PayPal account that was opened with my card was under the name Sue Jenkins. I have e-mails, screen shots of my bank account proving this. When I called the two numbers provide, no one answered. I e-mailed her asking her to call me and she asked me why, I told her to discuss shipping and she said she would as soon as she finished speaking to wildlife, but surprise surprise she did not ever call me back. I started working with her on my order from January 28, 2018 through to January 30, 1018 when I discovered my bank account had been compromised.

Fred Beaver 02-14-2018 02:41 AM

Just a footnote to this. PayPal was Great to work with and cancelled the other account and had the money returned into my bank account within 24 hours !!

Stephenson8011 02-14-2018 09:17 AM

You need to post proof of all your claims in both BOI threads that you state this in otherwise it’s simply conjecture.

Fred Beaver 02-14-2018 02:59 PM

Hello Timothy Stephenson,
I will be more than happy to send information to any who wishes to e-mail me, but I am not going to post my banking information on here; even though I have blocked out all banking information, I am a bit gun shy of giving any banking information at this time if you know what I mean. I have looked at several of the BOI post and not all post "proof".

Stephenson8011 02-14-2018 03:06 PM

That is understandable but that should not stop you from posting any screenshots about the PayPal fraud you speak of, using different names during correspondence, etc.

Also how was your “bank account” information compromised when you said you sent her your card information?

Fred Beaver 02-14-2018 04:28 PM

Hello Timothy,
I spoke with PayPal over the phone so there are not screen shot of the conversation. I am simply posting this to let people know what happened to me, there is another thread in here 7 pages long from others who had issues before and I was not aware of it nor did I look for it because I just assume people are fair and honest. My card was compromised because they opened an account with my card and used it without my authorization......no different that is you use your card at a service station and the attendant took your number and bought stuff with it. Now, I am not here to split hairs or argue points with anyone. I posted on BOI to maybe help others or not, that is what this part of Fauna website is for. People will either read this with a grain of salt or take warning, that is up to them. But I do not feel a need to prove myself when someone else has abused my trust. But I truly appreciate your concern for both parties involved.
Thank You & Have a Great Day !!

Chris Kennard 02-14-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Beaver (Post 2057896)
Hello Timothy,
I spoke with PayPal over the phone so there are not screen shot of the conversation. I am simply posting this to let people know what happened to me, there is another thread in here 7 pages long from others who had issues before and I was not aware of it nor did I look for it because I just assume people are fair and honest. My card was compromised because they opened an account with my card and used it without my authorization......no different that is you use your card at a service station and the attendant took your number and bought stuff with it. Now, I am not here to split hairs or argue points with anyone. I posted on BOI to maybe help others or not, that is what this part of Fauna website is for. People will either read this with a grain of salt or take warning, that is up to them. But I do not feel a need to prove myself when someone else has abused my trust. But I truly appreciate your concern for both parties involved.
Thank You & Have a Great Day !!

Please post the e-mail correspondence.

Stephenson8011 02-14-2018 09:19 PM

I see the OP has decided to go with the “Ripleys Believe it or Not” method

Black Adder 02-14-2018 11:27 PM

There is NO requirement to post any proof here on the BOI.
Very helpful and a great aid in deciding the merits of any BOI but still not an actual requirement
Of course when one chooses not too then one should not be at all surprised if they are not taken seriously or heeded.......

Fred Beaver 02-15-2018 12:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are two screen shots of e-mail where she said she did not wish to use my card on Jan. 30th. Then the Screen shot of the same day where PayPal sent $250 to Cajun Reptiles from an account opened by Sue Jenkins using my card.