FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mike Qiang (big apple) (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301557)

typherp 02-10-2012 02:12 AM

Mike Qiang (big apple)

Has anyone dealt with Mike Qiang? I am interested in purchasing an iguana from him but I am not comfortable sending him the fund without checking first. He is listed as from Pomona CA. If anyone can help me with this, I would be very appreciative.

Ty

NPasquinelli 02-10-2012 08:18 PM

No personal experience with him, but from reading the ad I saw a few red flags...

Refusing to give information on fauna and wanting to do the deal over the phone usually mean they intend to avoid a paper trail and proof of the transaction details.

Hopefully someone else who has done business with him can give you a better answer. :shrug01:

typherp 02-10-2012 11:36 PM

After talking to him on the phone, exchanging emails and looking at the post, I have decided that this person (Mike Qiang or Mike Zhang), would be someone I do not wish to send money upfront. He refused my offer of personal visit to purchase the iguana. Please take extreme caution when dealing with this person.

bobtard 02-11-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typherp (Post 1418951)
After talking to him on the phone, exchanging emails and looking at the post, I have decided that this person (Mike Qiang or Mike Zhang), would be someone I do not wish to send money upfront. He refused my offer of personal visit to purchase the iguana. Please take extreme caution when dealing with this person.

Odd, I also saw that he "welcomed" visits.

He's viewing, maybe he'll have something to say.

big apple 02-11-2012 12:30 AM

i do personal visit but not for , cause u guys dont k anything about cayman iguana . u should be read my post again , i just wonderning , do u understand english ? cause i m already wrote which 1 is for sale . sounds u have eye problem . also u can come my place take lokk , but i dont sale for you ! ! !

bobtard 02-11-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big apple (Post 1418969)
i do personal visit but not for , cause u guys dont k anything about cayman iguana . u should be read my post again , i just wonderning , do u understand english ? cause i m already wrote which 1 is for sale . sounds u have eye problem . also u can come my place take lokk , but i dont sale for you ! ! !

Yes, we understand english. Do you?

So you're not selling to him because he posts on your ad?

pat brown 02-11-2012 12:35 AM

on monitor page just saw he sold a green tree monitor one photo looks like at a swap and other looks like a different lizard..maybe they'll give some feedback

typherp 02-11-2012 12:41 AM

I doubt he sold it! I think it is a part of an elaborate scheme to defraud people....just too many red flags!!!! Why is he using two different last name? Qiang and Zhang on his email?

big apple 02-11-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobtard (Post 1418970)
Yes, we understand english. Do you?

So you're not selling to him because he posts on your ad?

i welcome everyone posts on my ad , u k why i dont sale to him , cause he dont k anything about cayman iguana ? he dont k DAVID BLAIR , he dont k DAVID BLAIR raise cayman iguana , he dont what reason the cayman start mating , when they birth . does u guy s k ? he was bug me a lot . cause he s friend ask me home address and take visit , i c when i come back home i will , he ask me what time , i c around 8 00 pm . but when i come back home , i just c u guys post like that , is this correct ? ? ? ! ! !

typherp 02-11-2012 12:47 AM

For your information....I have more than 60 C. lewisi cross....so I think I know a lot more that you do. You told me that your 2010 baby is 3 feet long....that is impossible. My 2010 babies are around 18 inches and my 2008 are around 3 feet.