FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Lizards (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   [For Sale] RARE! - Podarcis sicula klemmeri, blue form. (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=730691)

Varanexan 07-15-2020 08:11 PM

RARE! - Podarcis sicula klemmeri, blue form.

4 Attachment(s)
I am offering limited numbers of USCBB Podarcis sicula klemmeri.
This is a very RARE species in the USA. No longer legal to import. This is a special blue locality native only to the small Italian island of Licosa.
This is a small species, adult males maxing out at -/+ >8" TL. This species makes a great display inhabitant. Not to handle at all and very fast!

First two images are of the adult pair, nfs.

I currently have one (1) that should be ready to go in the next 1-1.5wks.
Following that, I should have many more ready to leave in the next 4-5 wks.
Waiting list is available: please e-mail varanidaes@gmail.com No down-payment required.

Coloration develops with size, maturity and a good diet. These will be vibrant teal and deep blue within the next few months.
Please be competent and experienced before inquiring. These are delicate as neonates.
We offer free support with any and all herps you buy from us for as long as you own the animal.

$300/ea + shipping for unsexed juvies.
I do not take additional photographs. It is stressful on the lizards.

PM or e-mail varanidaes@gmail.com
Trades considered for other rare lizards (lacertids, anolis, odatria, chuckwallas, etc.,)

ahlizard 07-15-2020 08:54 PM

Do they come with a supply of fingers to feed them?

Varanexan 07-15-2020 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahlizard (Post 2214133)
Do they come with a supply of fingers to feed them?

That, and a couple band-aids for the trouble. ;)

Carl 07-21-2020 03:58 PM

How often do u get babies. Have a pair now but no t nearly as beautiful as those. Love the Podarcis genus

Varanexan 07-21-2020 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl (Post 2215002)
How often do u get babies. Have a pair now but no t nearly as beautiful as those. Love the Podarcis genus

Carl,
When kept under supportive conditions, they are fairly prolific during the breeding season, about 5-6 clutches a season. I like to give my females a break however. Send me a message if you have any further inquiries, I'd be more than happy to discuss.

comey 07-28-2020 10:26 PM

what tank do these guys need as a pair

Varanexan 08-26-2020 06:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
ONLY FOUR LEFT. DEALS ON PAIRS OR GROUPS. I won't have these again until next year or the year after. E-mail varanidaes@gmail.com

Varanexan 09-19-2020 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last clutch for a while. Two (2) available out of four total. Possible 1.1 pair. $285/ea this weekend only.

koumakazi 09-19-2020 08:33 PM

Sent you an email