FaunaClassifieds

FaunaClassifieds (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Beware of Jerry Kruse (https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304222)

Bobby O 03-01-2012 10:13 PM

I've been KRUSED again

Hi Jerry,

I'm sorry that my "provocative commentary" hurt your feelings. We all know you're the victim accepting Stu's $3100 and sending him snakes that he wasn't happy with. Poor, sensitive, defenseless Jerry. What are we up to now? 16-17 pages of negative comments on you? I'm actually more upset at you now because I received a violation from my initial posting stating "people said you were selling zonatas that weren't yours, posting picts and claiming zonatas from your little display that you didn't own." Your long pathetic rant of a response confirmed that IT WAS TRUE. Mr. Webslave, can you pleeeze remove my violation as the offending party (Jerry Kruse) confirmed those horrible rumors of him were indeed true?

REFUND STU'S MONEY AND I ASSURE YOU I WILL DISAPPEAR LIKE THE WIND:angry:

bobtard 03-01-2012 10:19 PM

Is Jerrys holier-than-thou attitude bugging anyone else?

JerryKruse 03-01-2012 10:20 PM

Bobbo, you can mouth off all you want. I personally think you're doing it on purpose. Keep on showing what kind of bully YOU are......two peas in a pod I suppose.

JerryKruse 03-01-2012 10:22 PM

bobTard, I'm simply waiting for Stu to come strolling in because I can't reach him.........amidst all the unnecessary comments, I'd say my attitude is just fine. I'm sure if I wasn't here, you'd have a commentary about that TOO.

KenS 03-01-2012 10:23 PM

Hold on! I need to refill my Beer and Popcorn! I don't want to miss anything!

bobtard 03-01-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryKruse (Post 1427152)
bobTard, I'm simply waiting for Stu to come strolling in because I can't reach him.........amidst all the unnecessary comments, I'd say my attitude is just fine. I'm sure if I wasn't here, you'd have a commentary about that TOO.

You took your sweet time coming to reply, yet expect him to respond to you at a moments notice?

Do you usually have double standards?

Wilomn 03-01-2012 10:31 PM

So jer, you have no snake at all that is in any way less than 100% healthy right now?

Of course, being as that you've been flat out busted lying, your word will always be questionable. Always being from now until the rest of forever.

Shrink yourself dude. What does all the sidestepping and denial tell you about yourself? What does your inability to simply answer a question, when will you refund Stu, when you are willing to answer all manner of other queries, many of which no one asked but you, in your effort to cloud the issue and push responsibility as far from you as possible, were quite willing to expand and expound upon seemingly indefinitely? I suppose you're not stupid, so you must, with the training you have supposedly received and exhibited some minor familiarity with, be able to see what is so obvious to so many.

You see, oh wordy one, you are not alone in your ability to string long sequences of words together, not by a long shot. You are, however, alone in thinking you don't owe Stu a refund.

Here it is in short and sweet.

Refund Stu.

Wilomn 03-01-2012 10:35 PM

[quote=JerryKruse;1427150Bobbo, you can mouth off all you want. I personally think you're doing it on purpose. Keep on showing what kind of bully YOU are......two peas in a pod I suppose.[/QUOTE]

This is about the sixth time you've done something like this. I wonder what that could be saying about what your sub-conscious is saying?

Jeff Schofield 03-01-2012 10:42 PM

??

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobtard (Post 1427149)
Is Jerrys holier-than-thou attitude bugging anyone else?

Bugging anyone? Everyone that doesnt have a educated opinion or a vested interest extending this thread to now 17 pages bugs me and anyone else forced to read this from the beginning. Stu hasnt shown PROOF beyond pics(which are inconclusive) and it was this forum that got him riled up to ask for a refund. $3100 is alot to some people, especially if you are in middle america in a depression, but its not to others. There are right ways and wrong ways to go about this and as usual, this is the wrong way. Jerry is still in contact and his rep is in question now no matter the outcome. He has a chance to make this right, and its not all about MONEY people! Stu wants these snakes, let them work it out. As usual the only ones making out in all of this are the lawyers......VETS are a biological version of a lawyer. So I encourage everyone to LAWYER UP as they say. If I see so nice Zonata for sale cheap I dont think I'd be swayed by this little spat. This jealousy problem occurs in most every LOCALE reptile community, see it for what it is not what other people are making it look like.

Wilomn 03-01-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield (Post 1427162)
Bugging anyone? Everyone that doesnt have a educated opinion or a vested interest extending this thread to now 17 pages bugs me and anyone else forced to read this from the beginning. Stu hasnt shown PROOF beyond pics(which are inconclusive) and it was this forum that got him riled up to ask for a refund. $3100 is alot to some people, especially if you are in middle america in a depression, but its not to others. There are right ways and wrong ways to go about this and as usual, this is the wrong way. Jerry is still in contact and his rep is in question now no matter the outcome. He has a chance to make this right, and its not all about MONEY people! Stu wants these snakes, let them work it out. As usual the only ones making out in all of this are the lawyers......VETS are a biological version of a lawyer. So I encourage everyone to LAWYER UP as they say. If I see so nice Zonata for sale cheap I dont think I'd be swayed by this little spat. This jealousy problem occurs in most every LOCALE reptile community, see it for what it is not what other people are making it look like.

What is it they say opinions are like? Oh yeah, you know, you're using your opinion now while jer is using his .... to prevaricate.

jer has proven that he can't be trusted, lies, cheats, steals, poaches and most likely has serious issues of a mental nature, ie threatening a LOT of people.

Has Stu told you he wants to keep these snakes? I may have missed it, but I don't recall it.

With those snakes in his collection, he can't, in good conscience, which Stu has but jer is sorely lacking, sell or gift any of his offspring. We also have not heard from good ol jer that he has NO other snakes, nor has he ever had any snakes, that also suffer this malady. But, like I said, jer has proven himself to be a liar and so many other despicable things that his word simply cannot be taken at face value.

Your opinion jeff, is YOUR opinion. It is not that of MANY others who have also read this entire thread, know jer personally, and have come to a conclusion that does not coincide with yours. Perhaps it is you who are in error here. In fact, given the facts presented and admitted to, I'd say it is, indeed, you who are wrong.

In case you missed it, the right thing to do is for jer to take the snakes back and refund Stu's money. Period.